Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ends 11th overall
The final stage of the 2018 Dakar Rally was held in Cordoba, Argentina. The Sherco TVS team's lone rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finished the last stage of the event, Stage 14, in 10th position. This meant that he ended the rally 11th overall, a fine result for the rider and the team.
The result is a bright spot for the Sherco TVS Rally Factory Team, in an event that was marred by injury for two out of their three riders. The team lost Adrien Metge on the second stage of the rally, when he crashed and broke his leg. Then, KP Aravind, who was riding steadily on through the first four stages of the rally, crashed out and broke his right ankle on the fifth stage.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch