Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ends 11th overall
The final stage of the 2018 Dakar Rally was held in Cordoba, Argentina. The Sherco TVS team's lone rider Joan Pedrero Garcia finished the last stage of the event, Stage 14, in 10th position. This meant that he ended the rally 11th overall, a fine result for the rider and the team.
The result is a bright spot for the Sherco TVS Rally Factory Team, in an event that was marred by injury for two out of their three riders. The team lost Adrien Metge on the second stage of the rally, when he crashed and broke his leg. Then, KP Aravind, who was riding steadily on through the first four stages of the rally, crashed out and broke his right ankle on the fifth stage.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India