Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 11th overall after Stage 13
Sherco TVS currently has only one single rider remaining in the Dakar. Joan Pedrero Garcia has soldiered on despite the truly difficult stages that the Dakar has thrown the way of the competitors, and the 13th stage of the rally was no different. Over the course from San Juan to Cordoba, covering 483km of liaison and 424km of special stage, Garcia rode extremely well and delivered his best performance of the 2018 Dakar. He ended the stage in fifth position.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
This means that Garcia is now ranked 11th overall in the General Classification of the Moto Class of the 2018 Dakar Rally.
Competitors have one last stage remaining, within Cordoba. They will cover a distance of 166km of liaison and 120km of special stage before they get to the finish line at the 2018 Dakar.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India