Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 11th overall after Stage 13
Sherco TVS currently has only one single rider remaining in the Dakar. Joan Pedrero Garcia has soldiered on despite the truly difficult stages that the Dakar has thrown the way of the competitors, and the 13th stage of the rally was no different. Over the course from San Juan to Cordoba, covering 483km of liaison and 424km of special stage, Garcia rode extremely well and delivered his best performance of the 2018 Dakar. He ended the stage in fifth position.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
This means that Garcia is now ranked 11th overall in the General Classification of the Moto Class of the 2018 Dakar Rally.
Competitors have one last stage remaining, within Cordoba. They will cover a distance of 166km of liaison and 120km of special stage before they get to the finish line at the 2018 Dakar.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch