Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 11th overall after Stage 13
Sherco TVS currently has only one single rider remaining in the Dakar. Joan Pedrero Garcia has soldiered on despite the truly difficult stages that the Dakar has thrown the way of the competitors, and the 13th stage of the rally was no different. Over the course from San Juan to Cordoba, covering 483km of liaison and 424km of special stage, Garcia rode extremely well and delivered his best performance of the 2018 Dakar. He ended the stage in fifth position.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
This means that Garcia is now ranked 11th overall in the General Classification of the Moto Class of the 2018 Dakar Rally.
Competitors have one last stage remaining, within Cordoba. They will cover a distance of 166km of liaison and 120km of special stage before they get to the finish line at the 2018 Dakar.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company