Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
The first half of the second marathon stage for motorcycles of the 2018 Dakar proved to be challenging for all the riders. Competitors had to ride from Belen to Fiambala/Chilecito, where they would have to work on their motorcycles all by themselves, before then attempting the second half of the marathon stage. Of course, organisers have since cancelled the second half of the marathon stage, citing safety as their reason for doing so. In the meanwhile, though, Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia maintained his strong performance.
Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia at the 2018 Dakar
The Spaniard finished the tricky 11th stage of the rally in 8th position. This helped elevate him to 14th position overall in the Moto category of the event.
Riders are now en route the liaison that will take them to the bivouac at San Juan.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India