Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
The first half of the second marathon stage for motorcycles of the 2018 Dakar proved to be challenging for all the riders. Competitors had to ride from Belen to Fiambala/Chilecito, where they would have to work on their motorcycles all by themselves, before then attempting the second half of the marathon stage. Of course, organisers have since cancelled the second half of the marathon stage, citing safety as their reason for doing so. In the meanwhile, though, Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia maintained his strong performance.
Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia at the 2018 Dakar
The Spaniard finished the tricky 11th stage of the rally in 8th position. This helped elevate him to 14th position overall in the Moto category of the event.
Riders are now en route the liaison that will take them to the bivouac at San Juan.
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch