Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
The first half of the second marathon stage for motorcycles of the 2018 Dakar proved to be challenging for all the riders. Competitors had to ride from Belen to Fiambala/Chilecito, where they would have to work on their motorcycles all by themselves, before then attempting the second half of the marathon stage. Of course, organisers have since cancelled the second half of the marathon stage, citing safety as their reason for doing so. In the meanwhile, though, Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia maintained his strong performance.
Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia at the 2018 Dakar
The Spaniard finished the tricky 11th stage of the rally in 8th position. This helped elevate him to 14th position overall in the Moto category of the event.
Riders are now en route the liaison that will take them to the bivouac at San Juan.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids