Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked 14th overall after Stage 11
The first half of the second marathon stage for motorcycles of the 2018 Dakar proved to be challenging for all the riders. Competitors had to ride from Belen to Fiambala/Chilecito, where they would have to work on their motorcycles all by themselves, before then attempting the second half of the marathon stage. Of course, organisers have since cancelled the second half of the marathon stage, citing safety as their reason for doing so. In the meanwhile, though, Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia maintained his strong performance.
Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia at the 2018 Dakar
The Spaniard finished the tricky 11th stage of the rally in 8th position. This helped elevate him to 14th position overall in the Moto category of the event.
Riders are now en route the liaison that will take them to the bivouac at San Juan.
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade