Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero ranked 17th overall after Stage 10
Spanish rider Joan Pedrero Garcia is currently the lone Sherco TVS Rally Factory rider at the 2018 Dakar Rally, with team-mates Adrien Metge and KP Aravind both having crashed out in the first half of the event. Garcia has put in solid performances all through the rally, and has continued the trend with the 10th stage too.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
The Sherco TVS rider completed the 10th stage in Belen, Argentina, in 10th position. This ensures that he is now 17th overall after ten stages of the rally.
The Spaniard now tackles the second marathon stage for motorcycles, as the rally heads from Bethlehem to Fiambala and then onto Chilecito during the 11th stage. This is meant to be the stage that separates the men from the boys at the 2018 Dakar.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018