Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero ranked 17th overall after Stage 10
Spanish rider Joan Pedrero Garcia is currently the lone Sherco TVS Rally Factory rider at the 2018 Dakar Rally, with team-mates Adrien Metge and KP Aravind both having crashed out in the first half of the event. Garcia has put in solid performances all through the rally, and has continued the trend with the 10th stage too.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
The Sherco TVS rider completed the 10th stage in Belen, Argentina, in 10th position. This ensures that he is now 17th overall after ten stages of the rally.
The Spaniard now tackles the second marathon stage for motorcycles, as the rally heads from Bethlehem to Fiambala and then onto Chilecito during the 11th stage. This is meant to be the stage that separates the men from the boys at the 2018 Dakar.
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks