Dakar 2018: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero ranked 17th overall after Stage 10
Spanish rider Joan Pedrero Garcia is currently the lone Sherco TVS Rally Factory rider at the 2018 Dakar Rally, with team-mates Adrien Metge and KP Aravind both having crashed out in the first half of the event. Garcia has put in solid performances all through the rally, and has continued the trend with the 10th stage too.
Joan Pedrero Garcia of Sherco TVS
The Sherco TVS rider completed the 10th stage in Belen, Argentina, in 10th position. This ensures that he is now 17th overall after ten stages of the rally.
The Spaniard now tackles the second marathon stage for motorcycles, as the rally heads from Bethlehem to Fiambala and then onto Chilecito during the 11th stage. This is meant to be the stage that separates the men from the boys at the 2018 Dakar.
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block