Datsun GO claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl
Datsun has released details about its GO hatchback. As expected the Datsun GO uses the Micra's 12 valve, 3-cylinder 1.2-litre DOHC engine which makes 68PS of power (detuned from 75PS) and 104Nm of torque. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission which drives the front wheels. For the GO, Datsun claims a 0-100kmph time of 13.3 seconds. Fuel economy as tested by ARAI is 20.63kmpl. The fuel tank capacity is 35 litres.
The Datsun GO rides on 13-inch tubeless tyres and uses Macpherson struts for the front suspension and an H-Type torsion beam for the rear. A ventilated disc at the front and drum brake at the rear handle retardation duties. The boot capacity is pegged at 265 litres. The ground clearance is 170mm and the turning radius is 4.6m.
Here is our first drive story of the Datsun GO
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh