Datsun Go offered with seven accessory packages in India
Datsun is offering a wide range of accessories with the recently launched Go hatchback that is available in D, A and T variants. The Go has been competitively priced with the base model Go D priced at Rs 3.12lakh, followed by the mid-range A costing Rs 3.46lakh and the flagship T worth Rs 3.69lakhs ex-showroom, Delhi.
The company has now offered seven accessory packages to make it easier for customers to choose the option that suits them the most. Each package comes with different features on the inside and outside.
This package, as the name suggests, has been specially customised for women and contains security system, cushion kit, parcel tray, mood light, reverse parking sensor, reverse parking camera, rear curtain, side curtain and body graphics.
Family Package 1:
This package comes with the bare minimum required to keep a family comfortable in the Go. It includes cushion kit, side curtain, art leather seat cover, parcel tray, carpet mat, PVC luggage mat and security system.
Family Package 2:
This package incorporates the maximum options to keep a family in comfort and also offers a versatile companion for the everyday grind. This package contains steering wheel cover, art leather seat cover, cushion kit, door visor, carpet mat, PVC luggage mat, parcel tray, side curtain, security system, fog lamp kit and body side molding.
Sport package gives this hatch its most performance oriented look. Almost all the exterior options are included in this offering. Features coming with this package are alloy wheels, body graphics, exhaust finisher, door visor, fog lamp kit, rear spoiler, roof rails, body side molding, scuff plates with LED, steering wheel cover, art leather seat cover and gear knob leather.
For customers who prefer their vehicles with a bit of flash. This bundle has glowing logo, mood light, antenna, audio with smart phone connectivity, parcel tray, reverse parking camera and rear speaker.
Essential Package 1:
This package comes with the bare essentials required to keep their car looking like new for a longer period. This package includes splash guard, luggage mat, body cover, PVC black mat, steering wheel cover and fabric seat cover.
Essential Package 2:
Customers who opt for this accessories collection will get remote locking kit, rear parcel tray, fabric seat cover, carpet mat and steering wheel cover.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776