Datsun Go Remix and Go+ Remix Limited Editions launched in India at Rs 4.21 lakh, Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Go Remix and Datsun Go+ Remix Limited Editions in India at Rs 4.21 lakh and Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively (both prices, ex-showroom). The Datsun Go had been the company's entry-level hatchback until the Redi-GO arrived last year. The Datsun Go+ MPV shares its underpinnings and mechanicals with the Datsun Go. The Remix Limited Edition models feature new hood and roof wraps, all-black interiors, and new dual-tone color combinations, as well as orange and black decals. On the Datsun Go Remix is a new paint option of Onyx Black, while the Datsun Go+ Remix now has a Storm White colour option. There is also a dual-tone Silver paint option for both. Last year, too, Datsun had launched special editions of these two models.
Both the limited edition models feature only cosmetic changes and the mechanicals remain the same. Other new features include remote keyless entry, hands-free Bluetooth audio, new seat cover, all-black front grille, new black wheel covers, piano-black interiors, rear sporty spoiler, chrome exhaust finisher and chrome bumper bezel.
Jerome Saigot, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said that he is confident of the two models turning heads on the roads with their new paint jobs.
There are no changes to the mechanicals which means both the cars get a 68PS / 104Nm 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine is mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. Datsun claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl from the Go and Go+.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class hatchback gets new diesel engines in Europe
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift recalled over faulty speedometer assembly
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross now available with the limited run 'Jonty Rhodes Limited 30' package for Rs 1.99 lakh