Datsun Go Remix and Go+ Remix Limited Editions launched in India at Rs 4.21 lakh, Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Go Remix and Datsun Go+ Remix Limited Editions in India at Rs 4.21 lakh and Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively (both prices, ex-showroom). The Datsun Go had been the company's entry-level hatchback until the Redi-GO arrived last year. The Datsun Go+ MPV shares its underpinnings and mechanicals with the Datsun Go. The Remix Limited Edition models feature new hood and roof wraps, all-black interiors, and new dual-tone color combinations, as well as orange and black decals. On the Datsun Go Remix is a new paint option of Onyx Black, while the Datsun Go+ Remix now has a Storm White colour option. There is also a dual-tone Silver paint option for both. Last year, too, Datsun had launched special editions of these two models.
Both the limited edition models feature only cosmetic changes and the mechanicals remain the same. Other new features include remote keyless entry, hands-free Bluetooth audio, new seat cover, all-black front grille, new black wheel covers, piano-black interiors, rear sporty spoiler, chrome exhaust finisher and chrome bumper bezel.
Jerome Saigot, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said that he is confident of the two models turning heads on the roads with their new paint jobs.
There are no changes to the mechanicals which means both the cars get a 68PS / 104Nm 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine is mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. Datsun claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl from the Go and Go+.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- NewsPiaggio launches updated Aprilia SR150, Vespa and mobile connectivity app
- NewsMercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain to be launched in India on September 28
- NewsJaguar Land Rover India now offering advanced connectivity features on Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Discovery
- NewsVolvo Car India opens a boutique showroom in Noida
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 launched in Metallic Red paint option
- FeaturesImage gallery: OD SUV Slugfest
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 RT with new larger boxer engine revealed
- NewsImage gallery: Audi e-tron electric SUV unveiled
- NewsLive Updates: Vespa and Aprilia to launch new products in India
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback teased ahead of Paris Motor Show unveil