Datsun Go Remix and Go+ Remix Limited Editions launched in India at Rs 4.21 lakh, Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Go Remix and Datsun Go+ Remix Limited Editions in India at Rs 4.21 lakh and Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively (both prices, ex-showroom). The Datsun Go had been the company's entry-level hatchback until the Redi-GO arrived last year. The Datsun Go+ MPV shares its underpinnings and mechanicals with the Datsun Go. The Remix Limited Edition models feature new hood and roof wraps, all-black interiors, and new dual-tone color combinations, as well as orange and black decals. On the Datsun Go Remix is a new paint option of Onyx Black, while the Datsun Go+ Remix now has a Storm White colour option. There is also a dual-tone Silver paint option for both. Last year, too, Datsun had launched special editions of these two models.
Both the limited edition models feature only cosmetic changes and the mechanicals remain the same. Other new features include remote keyless entry, hands-free Bluetooth audio, new seat cover, all-black front grille, new black wheel covers, piano-black interiors, rear sporty spoiler, chrome exhaust finisher and chrome bumper bezel.
Jerome Saigot, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said that he is confident of the two models turning heads on the roads with their new paint jobs.
There are no changes to the mechanicals which means both the cars get a 68PS / 104Nm 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine is mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. Datsun claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl from the Go and Go+.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign