Datsun Go Remix and Go+ Remix Limited Editions launched in India at Rs 4.21 lakh, Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Go Remix and Datsun Go+ Remix Limited Editions in India at Rs 4.21 lakh and Rs 4.99 lakh, respectively (both prices, ex-showroom). The Datsun Go had been the company's entry-level hatchback until the Redi-GO arrived last year. The Datsun Go+ MPV shares its underpinnings and mechanicals with the Datsun Go. The Remix Limited Edition models feature new hood and roof wraps, all-black interiors, and new dual-tone color combinations, as well as orange and black decals. On the Datsun Go Remix is a new paint option of Onyx Black, while the Datsun Go+ Remix now has a Storm White colour option. There is also a dual-tone Silver paint option for both. Last year, too, Datsun had launched special editions of these two models.
Both the limited edition models feature only cosmetic changes and the mechanicals remain the same. Other new features include remote keyless entry, hands-free Bluetooth audio, new seat cover, all-black front grille, new black wheel covers, piano-black interiors, rear sporty spoiler, chrome exhaust finisher and chrome bumper bezel.
Jerome Saigot, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt Ltd said that he is confident of the two models turning heads on the roads with their new paint jobs.
There are no changes to the mechanicals which means both the cars get a 68PS / 104Nm 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. This engine is mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission. Datsun claims a fuel economy of 20.63kmpl from the Go and Go+.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India