Datsun introduces India's first 5 year unlimited kilometres extended warranty
Datsun has launched a new warranty programme in India to celebrate their presence of five years in the country. This package will be available on all the Datsun cars Redi Go, Go and Go+ sold across all the dealerships in the country. This will be the first in class five-year extended warranty package offered by the brand. Datsun claims that the package aims to provide a hassle-free ownership experience to the customers
It will serve as a comprehensive package that will offer a host of services. This includes a warranty of 5 years with unlimited kilometres covering engine, AC compressor, ECU, alternator and shock absorbers, 24x7 road-side assistance, free insurance for the first year of ownership and free pick-up and drop facilities along with special schemes like discounts and EMI benefits (varies according to the models and variants) for Government employees both in service and retired. The brand says that the vital advantage of the package is that, this package will be transferable to the new owner, in case the car is sold to someone else during the ownership period. It is valid at all Nissan-Datsun touch points across the country.
Hyundai Motor India comes second in-terms of offering a similar warranty scheme, providing three years/100,000 kms on the Eon (rivals Datsun rediGo), followed by Tata Motors, offering two years/75,000 kms on the Tiago (competes with Datsun Go).
We believe this warranty package offered by Datsun in India will offer a higher confidence and satisfaction to the prospective customers planning to buy one of the cars from the Japanese carmaker.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
- NewsSete Gibernau joins 2019 MotoE rider line-up
- News2018 Mahindra Scorpio S9 launched in India at Rs 13.99 lakh
- FeaturesTVS Apache: Three million and counting...
- NewsTata 45X premium hatchback spotted testing ahead of Diwali 2019 launch
- NewsThird generation Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe to launch in India on November 16
- NewsHyundai Verna gets a new 1.4 litre diesel option, other new variants
- NewsToyota Fortuner TRD Sportivo 2 SUV unveiled in Thailand with sportier trim
- NewsE-Trio Automobiles to launch retrofitted EV conversion kits for Alto and Wagon R
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350X ABS and 500X ABS spotted at dealerships in India
- News2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro image gallery