Datsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
To celebrate the fifth anniversary of the relaunch of the Datsun car brand globally, Datsun flagged off the third leg of the Datsun experience zone from a dealership in Gurgaon yesterday.
The first two seasons took place in 2017. For the third season, twelve specially designed canters that feature the 5th-anniversary celebrations campaign will travel to 750 different locations including 160 districts and 300+ tehsils within a 50-100 km radius of Nissan/Datsun showrooms across India.
This programme is going to offer prospective customers the opportunity to take test drives of its flagship car Datsun redi-Go, along with GO and GO+, in addition to having actitivties that involve the onboard entertainment and games that come with the canter vans. The canters will be a medium for interactions with customers, with an emcee showcasing the redi-GO AMT's features. Datsun's latest product portfolio will be introduced and Datsun brand merchandise will also be distributed. The canters will serve as a platform to engage with customers through gesture-based games that demonstrate the USPs of the showcased Datsun cars, among other interactive activities.
Speaking of this initiative, Peter Clissold, VP marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said that it has been the company's endeavour to provide progressive mobility to consumers in India. After two successful seasons in 2017, they are excited to kick off the third season with the aim to take the Datsun Experience Zone to 750 locations in the country.
He went on to say that it is a testimony to Datsun's commitment to reach out to consumers in hinterlands and give them an experience of their brand promise through their products. The company is looking forward to welcoming new customers to its family through this three months long promotion.
Initiatives like this make sense of entry-level car brands like Datsun. TierII and TierIII towns are expected to drive most growth for car-makers in India, given these regions still untapped potential.
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- Review2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE first drive review
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise