Datsun kicks off experience program to celebrate 5th global anniversary
To celebrate the fifth anniversary of the relaunch of the Datsun car brand globally, Datsun flagged off the third leg of the Datsun experience zone from a dealership in Gurgaon yesterday.
The first two seasons took place in 2017. For the third season, twelve specially designed canters that feature the 5th-anniversary celebrations campaign will travel to 750 different locations including 160 districts and 300+ tehsils within a 50-100 km radius of Nissan/Datsun showrooms across India.
This programme is going to offer prospective customers the opportunity to take test drives of its flagship car Datsun redi-Go, along with GO and GO+, in addition to having actitivties that involve the onboard entertainment and games that come with the canter vans. The canters will be a medium for interactions with customers, with an emcee showcasing the redi-GO AMT's features. Datsun's latest product portfolio will be introduced and Datsun brand merchandise will also be distributed. The canters will serve as a platform to engage with customers through gesture-based games that demonstrate the USPs of the showcased Datsun cars, among other interactive activities.
Speaking of this initiative, Peter Clissold, VP marketing, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said that it has been the company's endeavour to provide progressive mobility to consumers in India. After two successful seasons in 2017, they are excited to kick off the third season with the aim to take the Datsun Experience Zone to 750 locations in the country.
He went on to say that it is a testimony to Datsun's commitment to reach out to consumers in hinterlands and give them an experience of their brand promise through their products. The company is looking forward to welcoming new customers to its family through this three months long promotion.
Initiatives like this make sense of entry-level car brands like Datsun. TierII and TierIII towns are expected to drive most growth for car-makers in India, given these regions still untapped potential.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...