Datsun redi-Go 1.0-litre bookings start in India for Rs 10,000
Datsun India has opened bookings of the new redi-Go 1.0-litre at Rs 10,000. The deliveries of the car will start from July 26, 2017. There will be two trims available with the 1.0-litre redi-Go, S and T(O). The exterior distinguishing features between the 800cc and 1.0-litre include DRLs in the S trim. Datsun has followed the trend set by other manufacturers of having an 800cc engine at the onset and then introducing a bigger and more powerful 1.0-litre later.
The Datsun redi-Go 1.0-litre, as the name suggests, has a 1.0-litre that makes 68PS and 91Nm. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission and delivers an ARAI-claimed fuel efficiency of 22.5kmpl. This engine is also available with the Renault Kwid. Datsun India have also made a few changes inside the cabin. This includes all-black upholstery and a silver finish on the AC vents as well as horn pad.
Datsun India moves around 1,600 units of the redi-Go every month. The company hopes that the numbers will increase with the introduction of the more powerful motor and additional features. Expect the car to by July 25, 2017.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- NewsNITI Aayog's new action plan for electric mobility
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar