Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT bookings begin in India
Datsun India has begun accepting pre-launch bookings from customers for the automated manual transmission (AMT) variant of its entry-level hatchback, the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L in India. This also suggests that the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT is about to be launched in the Indian market very soon. The Datsun Redi-GO AMT will feature the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Earlier, a Datsun dealer had confirmed to OVERDRIVE that the Redi-GO AMT will arrive by the last week of February 2018 and bookings for the same will start in the first week of that month. Now, with pre-bookings already beginning in early January, we can expect to see the Redi-GO AMT before the month ends. Datsun dealers across the country are accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which will come mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh, ex-showroom, Mumbai. We expect the prices of the AMT variant to go up by Rs 40,000 compared to an equivalent variant with the manual transmission. The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block