Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT bookings begin in India
Datsun India has begun accepting pre-launch bookings from customers for the automated manual transmission (AMT) variant of its entry-level hatchback, the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L in India. This also suggests that the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT is about to be launched in the Indian market very soon. The Datsun Redi-GO AMT will feature the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Earlier, a Datsun dealer had confirmed to OVERDRIVE that the Redi-GO AMT will arrive by the last week of February 2018 and bookings for the same will start in the first week of that month. Now, with pre-bookings already beginning in early January, we can expect to see the Redi-GO AMT before the month ends. Datsun dealers across the country are accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which will come mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh, ex-showroom, Mumbai. We expect the prices of the AMT variant to go up by Rs 40,000 compared to an equivalent variant with the manual transmission. The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India