Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT launched in India at Rs 3.80 lakh
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT in the country at an introductory price of Rs 3.80 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT features the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Datsun calls it the Smart Drive Auto. OVERDRIVE had reported that pre-bookings for the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT had already begun in early January. Datsun dealers across the country have been accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000, with deliveries beginning from today. Datsun India has also included a Dual-Driving Mode, which allows switching between auto and manual gear shifting, as well as a Rush Hour Mode in the Redi-GO 1.0L AMT. A new audio system also features Bluetooth functionality.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which comes mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
Starts Rs 3.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsSpecification comparison: Hero Xtreme 160R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V vs Bajaj Pulsar NS160 vs Suzuki Gixxer 155 vs Yamaha FZ-S Fi V3.0
- FeaturesFive best V12-powered cars you can buy in 2020
- NewsHere's how Toyota is helping owners of its legendary sportscars, like the Supra and 2000GT, keep their cars running
- NewsKia Seltos gets top-spec Gravity variant in South Korea
- FeaturesPantera RX6 Rallycross car driven: Growing wings!
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block