Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT launched in India at Rs 3.80 lakh
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT in the country at an introductory price of Rs 3.80 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT features the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Datsun calls it the Smart Drive Auto. OVERDRIVE had reported that pre-bookings for the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT had already begun in early January. Datsun dealers across the country have been accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000, with deliveries beginning from today. Datsun India has also included a Dual-Driving Mode, which allows switching between auto and manual gear shifting, as well as a Rush Hour Mode in the Redi-GO 1.0L AMT. A new audio system also features Bluetooth functionality.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which comes mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
- NewsNew Porsche 911 GT3 RS laps the Nurburgring in under 7 minutes
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 prototype spied testing in Italy
- News2018 INRC: Vicky Chandhok to compete in Chennai Rally in a VW Polo R2
- News2018 Honda Amaze showcased in TVC before launch on May 16
- News2018 Tata Nexon AMT bookings open at Rs 11,000 across India
- NewsBMW iX3 Concept teased before Beijing auto show reveal
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims dominant win at COTA
- NewsMahindra Electric and Meru to ply eVerito EV cabs in Hyderabad
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 catches attention of Prince William
- NewsMahindra (Ssangyong) G4 Rexton spotted testing in India