Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT launched in India at Rs 3.80 lakh
Datsun India has launched the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT in the country at an introductory price of Rs 3.80 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT features the same AMT system which does duty in the Renault Kwid AMT. Datsun calls it the Smart Drive Auto. OVERDRIVE had reported that pre-bookings for the Datsun Redi-GO 1.0L AMT had already begun in early January. Datsun dealers across the country have been accepting the pre-bookings for a token amount of Rs 10,000, with deliveries beginning from today. Datsun India has also included a Dual-Driving Mode, which allows switching between auto and manual gear shifting, as well as a Rush Hour Mode in the Redi-GO 1.0L AMT. A new audio system also features Bluetooth functionality.
Similar to the Renault Kwid, the Datsun Redi-Go hatch is available with a choice between two motors, 800cc and 999cc. The latter, which comes mated to the AMT, produces 68PS at 5,500rpm and generates 91Nm at 4,250rpm. The Datsun Redi-GO manual transmission models are priced between Rs 2.41 lakh to Rs 3.74 lakh (ex-showroom). The Datsun Redi-Go AMT will locks horns with the Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT in India. Datsun had recently launched the redi-GO Gold 1.0L in India.
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally