Datsun redi-Go and Go+ now available at Canteen Stores Department (CSD)
Datsun India announced today that the newly launched redi-Go and the Go+ will now be available across all the Canteen Stores Department (CSD) in the country. The company will also have special offers for armed forces and ex-servicemen and their families in India. Additionally, the CSD customers can also avail a discount of Rs 5,000, priority delivery, VAT exemption, exclusive offers as well access to other ongoing offers.
Prior to the Go+ and the redi-G0, Datsun has already been selling the Go hatchback to armed forces through CSD. The different variants that will be available in CSD are the Go T, Go+ T, redi-Go T, T(O) and S.
Commenting on the initiative, Arun Malhotra, managing director, Nissan Motor India Pvt. Ltd. said, "It's always been our endeavor to enhance the overall brand experience for our customers. Extending the Datsun redi-GO and Datsun GO++ under CSD along with our other existing Nissan and Datsun models, is another step to provide one more reason for our customers to take home their favorite vehicle topped with exclusive offers,"
Datsun launched the Go+ MPV in 2015 at Rs 3.79 lakh, ex-Delhi. Targeted towards customers looking for a larger vehicle than a conventional hatchback, the Go+ is positioned as an entry-level MPV. In terms of sales, the Go+ has not exactly set the cash registers ringing for Datsun as the numbers have been declining. The Datsun redi-Go, on the other hand, was launched in June this year at Rs 2.49 lakh. The entry-level hatch has been banking on a crossover-inspired styling and is based on the CMF-A platform. It competes with the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 and the Renault Kwid. Datsun will also showcase the production-ready Go Cross in a few months. This will be the most premium Datsun product in the country when it goes on sale in India sometime next year.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.51 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019