Datsun redi-Go Gold 1.0L launched in India at Rs 3.69 lakh
Datsun India has launched the redi-Go Gold at Rs 3.69 lakh ex-showroom pan-India. This price is Rs 12,000 over the regular Datsun redi-Go T (O). The Datsun redi-Go Gold is available for three months from today across all the Nissan and Datsun showrooms across India. The Datsun redi-Go Gold, as the name suggests, gets gold coloured stripes on the body as well as in the cabin. The Datsun redi-Go Gold edition also gets an ambient lighting for the cabin which can be activated through the Datsun India app. The limited edition model is based on the T (O) trim level and gets features such as a Bluetooth audio system, and a reverse parking sensor, among others. The car is powered by the 68PS/91Nm 1.0-litre petrol engine and a 5-speed manual transmission. The claimed fuel efficiency of the Datsun redi-Go Gold is 22.39kmpl.
The limited edition Datsun redi-Go Gold model is based on the T (O) trim level and gets features such as a Bluetooth audio system, and a reverse parking sensor, among others
We've driven the Datsun redi-Go 1.0-litre and found it to be smooth and responsive in town. Like the 0.8-litre Datsun redi-Go, the 1.0-litre too has a 185mm unladen ground clearance. Datsun is expected to bring in an AMT version of the redi-Go too. This Datsun redi-Go AMT will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 AMT and the Renault Kwid AMT. Expect it to be launched in the new few months with a price hike of around Rs 20,000 more than the regular car.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.3 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show