Datsun redi-Go: Here are the important things that you need to know
Datsun will launch its third product, the redi-Go, in the first week of June in India. The company has already started taking bookings for it. Datsun's A-segment offering, the red-Go is based on the same platform that underpins the Renault Kwid. Instead of the boxy lines seen on the Kwid, the redi-Go gets a smart design with plenty of arcs, cuts and curves. The exterior of the redi-GO is sharper than its Go siblings, which adds a youthful and lean appearance. The redi-Go rides on 13-inch wheels and gets a ground clearance of 185mm. In terms of powertrain, the redi-Go will use the same 800cc 3-cylinder motor that powers the Renault Kwid. The car was first unveiled on April 14, 2016. With a price bracket of Rs 2.5-3.5 lakh, the Datsun redi-Go competes with the likes of the Tata Nano, Hyundai Eon and Maruti Suzuki Alto. In addition, it will lock horns against its own siblings, the Renault Kwid and Datsun Go. Read detailed preview of the Datsun redi-Go here. Scroll down through the images to know about the highlights of the Datsun redi-Go.
While at this moment we can't share much information about the Datsun redi-GO, stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for a comprehensive first drive review.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.31 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
- NewsGaurav Gill nominated for 2019 Arjuna Award
- NewsCFMoto 250SR spotted once again - could be launched in India post its global debut
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ertiga 1.3-litre diesel engine discontinued in India
- NewsBenelli India inaugurates a new showroom in Mumbai
- NewsTata Tiago JTP hatchback and Tigor JTP compact sedan updated with features in India