Datsun redi-Go: Here are the important things that you need to know
Datsun will launch its third product, the redi-Go, in the first week of June in India. The company has already started taking bookings for it. Datsun's A-segment offering, the red-Go is based on the same platform that underpins the Renault Kwid. Instead of the boxy lines seen on the Kwid, the redi-Go gets a smart design with plenty of arcs, cuts and curves. The exterior of the redi-GO is sharper than its Go siblings, which adds a youthful and lean appearance. The redi-Go rides on 13-inch wheels and gets a ground clearance of 185mm. In terms of powertrain, the redi-Go will use the same 800cc 3-cylinder motor that powers the Renault Kwid. The car was first unveiled on April 14, 2016. With a price bracket of Rs 2.5-3.5 lakh, the Datsun redi-Go competes with the likes of the Tata Nano, Hyundai Eon and Maruti Suzuki Alto. In addition, it will lock horns against its own siblings, the Renault Kwid and Datsun Go. Read detailed preview of the Datsun redi-Go here. Scroll down through the images to know about the highlights of the Datsun redi-Go.
While at this moment we can't share much information about the Datsun redi-GO, stay tuned to OVERDRIVE for a comprehensive first drive review.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.36 Lakhs
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market
- NewsNew Tesla Model 3 mid-range variant launched at $45,000
- News2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launched in India at Rs 54,650
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter launch
- News2020 Porsche Taycan EV to be priced between Panamera and Cayenne
- News2019 Honda CBR 150R details out, to rival the Yamaha R15 v3 in India?