Datsun redi-GO limited edition launched in India at Rs 3.58 lakh
Datsun has launched the limited edition rediGO in India at Rs 3.58 lakh for the 0.8L manual transmission version and Rs 3.85 lakh for the 1.0L manual transmission models that will be available in three colors - white, silver and red at all Nissan and Datsun dealerships in India. The limited edition gets cosmetic updates over the regular model. Mechanically, both these models remain unchanged.
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition will be offered in both the 0.8L and the 1L models
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition comes equipped with roof wrap, body graphics and front-rear bumper undercovers. In addition, the hatch gets a front signature red insert on grille and rear tailgate graphics. The interiors of the redi-GO limited edition gets red and black leather upholstery seats with red accents on the AC vents, rear parking assist sensor with distance display device, satin chrome gear bezel, chrome inside door handles and carpet mats.
"This festive season, Datsun wants to make the celebration more special by delighting customers with the powerful and vibrant redi-GO Limited Edition. The refreshing design along with power packed performance is a testimony of our commitment towards customers to offer progressive mobility solutions." commented Peter Clissold, Vice President Marketing at Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- NewsHarley Davidson reported a drop of 26.8 per cent in its Q1 earnings of 2019
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip