Datsun redi-GO limited edition launched in India at Rs 3.58 lakh
Datsun has launched the limited edition rediGO in India at Rs 3.58 lakh for the 0.8L manual transmission version and Rs 3.85 lakh for the 1.0L manual transmission models that will be available in three colors - white, silver and red at all Nissan and Datsun dealerships in India. The limited edition gets cosmetic updates over the regular model. Mechanically, both these models remain unchanged.
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition will be offered in both the 0.8L and the 1L models
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition comes equipped with roof wrap, body graphics and front-rear bumper undercovers. In addition, the hatch gets a front signature red insert on grille and rear tailgate graphics. The interiors of the redi-GO limited edition gets red and black leather upholstery seats with red accents on the AC vents, rear parking assist sensor with distance display device, satin chrome gear bezel, chrome inside door handles and carpet mats.
"This festive season, Datsun wants to make the celebration more special by delighting customers with the powerful and vibrant redi-GO Limited Edition. The refreshing design along with power packed performance is a testimony of our commitment towards customers to offer progressive mobility solutions." commented Peter Clissold, Vice President Marketing at Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh