Datsun redi-GO limited edition launched in India at Rs 3.58 lakh
Datsun has launched the limited edition rediGO in India at Rs 3.58 lakh for the 0.8L manual transmission version and Rs 3.85 lakh for the 1.0L manual transmission models that will be available in three colors - white, silver and red at all Nissan and Datsun dealerships in India. The limited edition gets cosmetic updates over the regular model. Mechanically, both these models remain unchanged.
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition will be offered in both the 0.8L and the 1L models
The 2018 Datsun redi-GO limited edition comes equipped with roof wrap, body graphics and front-rear bumper undercovers. In addition, the hatch gets a front signature red insert on grille and rear tailgate graphics. The interiors of the redi-GO limited edition gets red and black leather upholstery seats with red accents on the AC vents, rear parking assist sensor with distance display device, satin chrome gear bezel, chrome inside door handles and carpet mats.
"This festive season, Datsun wants to make the celebration more special by delighting customers with the powerful and vibrant redi-GO Limited Edition. The refreshing design along with power packed performance is a testimony of our commitment towards customers to offer progressive mobility solutions." commented Peter Clissold, Vice President Marketing at Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 Nov 2018
- NewsProduction version of the Kia SP Concept spotted testing in new spy video
- NewsBajaj Pulsar Classic launched in India with two new colour options, priced at Rs 64,998
- News2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 launched in India at Rs 84,578
- NewsVolkswagen Group establishes a new management structure to implement India 2.0
- NewsLamborghini Urus to have its own SUV racing series!
- NewsMercedes-AMG G 63 SUV sold out in India for this year
- NewsHonda becomes only manufacturer to sell 25 million scooters in India
- NewsHyundai Grand i10 and Xcent get more equipment on higher trims
- NewsAston Martin's spy photos show the DBX in near-production guise
- Review2019 Volvo S60 first drive review