Datsun redi-Go pre-bookings start in India at Rs 5,000
Datsun India which showcased the redi-Go compact hatchback in India a few days ago, will open bookings on May 1, 2016. You can go to a Nissan showroom and pre-book the redi-Go at Rs 5,000 which is refundable should you decide to cancel the booking at a later stage. Deliveries though will start only in June 2016.
While prices will be announced on June 1, 2016, expect prices to be start from Rs 2.5 lakh. The top-end trim will be priced at around Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom. Aside from booking the redi-Go at the 217 Nissan India outlets, one can also reserve the car through snapdeal.com. There is also the android-only Datsun India app which can also be used to book the car.
Powering the Datsun redi-Go is the same 0.8l, 3-cylinder petrol engine from the Kwid. It is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. We have an exclusive preview of the Datsun redi-Go here and an image gallery. The ground clearance of the redi-Go is 185mm, with the hatchback being able to seat four people in reasonable comfort. On the top trim, Datsun have also given a single-din audio system with USB as well as aux compatibility. The instrument cluster is also a fresh unit. The umbrella style handbrake from the Go has been given a skip and a conventional unit comes in its place. There are quite a few storage spaces too in the Datsun redi-Go. The boot while not exactly deep, can hold one suitcase.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Datsun redi-Go, click here
Starts Rs 2.83 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.92 Lakhs
- NewsTravellers can now travel to Uttarakhand, Goa and Himachal Pradesh, have to follow guidelines
- NewsCEAT launches GoSafe S95 Face Masks, forays into personal protective equipment business
- News2020 Audi RS7 Sportback to be launched in India on July 16
- NewsHero MotoCorp gives 100 scooters to women police officers of Gorakhpur Police Department
- NewsRenault Kwid RXL 1.0L launched at Rs.4.16 lakh in India
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block