Datsun redi-Go pre-bookings start in India at Rs 5,000
Datsun India which showcased the redi-Go compact hatchback in India a few days ago, will open bookings on May 1, 2016. You can go to a Nissan showroom and pre-book the redi-Go at Rs 5,000 which is refundable should you decide to cancel the booking at a later stage. Deliveries though will start only in June 2016.
While prices will be announced on June 1, 2016, expect prices to be start from Rs 2.5 lakh. The top-end trim will be priced at around Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom. Aside from booking the redi-Go at the 217 Nissan India outlets, one can also reserve the car through snapdeal.com. There is also the android-only Datsun India app which can also be used to book the car.
Powering the Datsun redi-Go is the same 0.8l, 3-cylinder petrol engine from the Kwid. It is paired to a 5-speed manual transmission. We have an exclusive preview of the Datsun redi-Go here and an image gallery. The ground clearance of the redi-Go is 185mm, with the hatchback being able to seat four people in reasonable comfort. On the top trim, Datsun have also given a single-din audio system with USB as well as aux compatibility. The instrument cluster is also a fresh unit. The umbrella style handbrake from the Go has been given a skip and a conventional unit comes in its place. There are quite a few storage spaces too in the Datsun redi-Go. The boot while not exactly deep, can hold one suitcase.
For more stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Datsun redi-Go, click here
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.62 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far