Datsun redi-Go to be launched in India on June 1, 2016
Datsun has started taking orders for the redi-Go in India and will produce the car at the Renault-Nissan plant in Chennai. The Datsun redi-Go will be launched in India on June 1, 2016 and is expected to be priced between Rs 2.5 lakh - Rs 3.5 lakh, ex-showroom. The Datsun redi-Go will be sold though Nissan's 217 dealerships across India which are setup in 165 cities. Citing a large demand for the redi-Go, Datsun and Nissan intend to ramp up their dealership network to 300 showrooms by the end of this financial year.
For those who are unaware, the Datsun redi-Go is a tallboy based on the same underpinnings as the Renault Kwid. It will be powered by an 800cc petrol motor at launch. Essentially the same engine as the Kwid, the version in the redi-Go will get a slightly different tuning. The Datsun redi-Go will rival the Maruti Suzuki Alto, the Hyundai Eon and its own siblings, the Datsun Go and the Renault Kwid.
Starts Rs 2.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India