December issue of OVERDRIVE is out on stands now
December issue of OVERDRIVE is on stands now. Starring the Rs 4lakh VW Up! that will come to India in 2013 (along with the bang-identical Skoda Citigo), an exclusive first drive of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class that will come to India with a Rs 20lakh price tag, a comparison between the sexy Merc CLS, Audi A7 & BMW 650i and the Eon taking on the Alto K10. Plus there's an exclusive on the Hyundai Avante that will be shown at the Auto Expo, first drive of the Skoda Rapid, another exclusive in the form of a first drive of the soon-to-be-launched-in-India Caterham 7, yet another exclusive drive in the Bentley Continental GTC, road test of the Hero Impulse, the new R15 taking on the old R15, the new Fiesta petrol automatic (with a twin-clutch auto box), Audi's 2.0-litre Q5 taking on the BMW X3 and Audi's 2.0-litre A6 taking on the BMW 520d. Plus all the action from the Indian Grand Prix, we discover Kholapuri cuisine with the Honda Brio and lots, lots more. The issue is on stands now.
Starts Rs 3.29 Crore
Starts Rs 60.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 31.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Daimler India offers free vehicle check-up to BharatBenz customers
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Bajaj Chetak deliveries delayed
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!