Deliveries of the Honda CBR650R super sport commenced in India
The deliveries of the Honda CBR650R middle-weight super-sport commenced in India. The bike was launched in the month of April for an ex-showroom price of Rs 7.7 lakh. Honda CBR650R replaces the Honda CBR650F and now offers more oomph for the buck. The bike churns out 84PS at 11,500rpm and 60Nm at 8,000rpm which is a five per cent hike in comparison to its predecessor. Further, the bike gets a new instrument cluster and the styling inspired from its elder sibling, the Honda CBR1000R. The deliveries of the CBR650 have commenced from Honda BigWing Gurugram (Haryana).
Speaking on this occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. said, "The new CBR650R defines true sporty and powerful performance with Honda's racing pedigree. The motorcycle has received good response and we are confident that it will altogether provide a new experience to young passionate riders. We are happy to commence deliveries to our booking customers and wish them an exciting journey ahead"
Starts Rs 7,70,000
Starts Rs 6,24,000
Starts Rs 7,46,513
Starts Rs 11,13,000
- NewsObituary: P Vijayaraghavan, Director, TVS Srichakra, has passed away
- News20 units of Tata Winger Ambulances donated to Maharashtra Govt. for COVID19
- NewsMercedes-Benz reveals second-gen MBUX infotainment ahead of S-Class debut
- NewsNext-gen Skoda Octavia RS continues with 245PS 2-litre TSI engine
- NewsTVS Motor Company extends free service and warranty timelines
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block