Dilwale will have cars flipping, drifting and bursting everywhere
Rohit Shetty, the director known for blockbusters like Chennai Express and Singham, is all set to repeat his success in the upcoming movie Dilwale which has Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in lead roles. From the trailer, there is enough proof that this one too will not be any different from Rohit's typical fare of heavy duty action sequences strung together with an excuse for a storyline.
However, we have noted that the scale of action looks much bigger than before. This time around, there are Jaguars, Hummers, Audis and BMWs flipping, drifting and bursting everywhere. In a newly released clip, Shah Rukh Khan is seen driving cars and performing all the stunts by himself. To make sure the stunts and action sequences look real, Rohit Shetty was supported by an international stunt crew from Bulgaria and South Africa.
An 11-minute long video which shows all that goes into shooting such gravity defying stunts was shared on Shah Rukh Khan's twitter profile. Dilwale releases in India on December 18, 2015. Along with SRK, the movie will also feature Varun Dhawan and Kirti Sanon.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019