Discounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
Tyres. Undoubtedly, one of the most critical components of your motorcycle, it goes without saying that tyres are an expense that cannot be escaped. We've always advocated the importance of running your motorcycle on good quality tyres, with sufficient tread depth for the best possible riding experience. For that, it's also imperative that you replace both tyres when you go in for a tyre change. Some of you may scoff at that idea, considering the cost of tyres. But fret not. Amazon India's Prime Day deals are really lucrative with discounts going up to 50 per cent. Here are the deals on tyres for some of the most popular motorcycles in India
Metzeler Sportec M5
The Metzeler Sportecs are one of the best tyres in the Indian market and one of the reasons why the KTMs handle so well. Considering their soft compound and the amount of grip they offer, these tyres typically wear off in about 7,000-8,000km. The best part about the above deal that these tyres are the W rated ones which offer more grip and feel than the H rated Metzelers on the new 390 Duke and RC
The Apache RR 310 and the BMW G 310 R that it's based on run on the same set of Michelin Pilot Street tyres. We found these tyres to be pretty good on the roads during our tests and adequate for track use as well.
MRF Revz C1
The Revz C1 is a good city and touring tyre that matches the capabilities of the Bajaj Dominar, a motorcycle that's known for its long distance cruising.
Front: Rs 3,185
Rear: Rs 4,030
Ceat Gripp XL
The Ceat Gripp is a dual purpose tyre that's decent on road but at the same time offers a lot of grip off-road. We've experienced this while testing the Royal Enfield Himalayan, a motorcycle that's quite capable off-tarmac.
90/90 R21 (Rs 2,690)
Besides these, there are a number of other tyres that are available at a big discount.
Starts Rs 2,99,000
Starts Rs 2,35,931
Starts Rs 2,35,735
Starts Rs 1,68,273
Starts Rs 2,23,000
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019