Discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh offered on the Maruti Suzuki S-Cross
Maruti Suzuki dealers has started offering discounts on the new S-Cross at select Nexa showrooms across the country. In Delhi, NCR and Chennai, the discount ranges from Rs 20,000 for the 1.3-litre DDiS 200 and goes up to Rs 1,00,000 (Rs 70,000 worth of benefits and Rs 30,000 as an exchange loyalty bonus) for the DDiS 320. Other Nexa dealerships across the country offer benefits worth Rs 90,000 for the DDiS 320 variant. These dealerships also offer the S-Cross DDiS 200 and DDiS 320 with an exchange loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000 and Rs 40,000 respectively. In Mumbai, Nexa dealers are offering an exchange loyalty bonus of Rs 20,000 on the S-Cross.
This offer is valid until September 30, 2015. Prospective buyers, who are interested but undecided on what variant to choose can pay Rs 11,000 as the booking amount and can still avail these discounts after the offer ends.
It's been just two months since the launch of the S-Cross and Maruti Suzuki is already offering such discounts, while its recently launched competitor, the Hyundai Creta doesn't get any such benefits. Instead, what you get is quite a long waiting period for the Creta. This shows that presence is what the customers in this segment demand, something the S-Cross loses out on.
Maruti Suzuki had launched the S- Cross at a starting price of Rs 8.34 lakh (ex-Delhi) for the DDiS 200 Sigma, going up to 13.74 lakh for DDiS 320 Alpha.
Also from OVERDRIVE:
Starts Rs 8.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 12.23 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.49 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh