DSK-Benelli opens new showroom in Coimbatore
Ever since DSK-Benelli set shop in India, their entire range of motorcycles seem to be attracting buyers in hoards. Around a month ago the company had announced that they had delivered more than 300 superbikes in Tamil Nadu. They also claimed to have another 400 bookings from prospective buyers. Those numbers are likely to increase as the company has now opened a new showroom in Coimbatore in association with Super Agencies. The new showroom is already functional with the sales staff already accepting bookings, with deliveries of the motorcycles set to commence soon.
The showroom is located at 14, Nehru Stadium in VOC Park and will display the entire DSK-Benelli product range. Apart from sales, the dealership also houses a service centre. The company claims that the showroom employs a well-trained and knowledgeable staff. The Benelli range in India includes the TNT 25, TNT 300, TNT600i, TNT 600 GT, TNT 899, TNT R and the Tornado Naked Tre.
Vigneshwar C. S., dealer principal, Coimbatore Showroom and Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels at the new showroom opening
Speaking on the launch, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels said, "It gives us immense pleasure to be associated with 'Super Agencies'. Keeping in mind the global standards, we are also glad to announce that all the DSK Benelli showrooms across India including DSK Benelli Coimbatore, meet the International CI standards of Benelli global showrooms.Our main focus is to align DSK Benelli's presence across all strategic locations in order to generate strong brand eminence and Coimbatore in that respect, is one of those key markets. The dealership will not only act as a platform to sell motorcycles but also a place for DSK Benelli superbike enthusiasts to interact with other bikers and share their love for the Italian biking legend."
In January, DSK-Benelli had opened it's second showroom in Mumbai at Thane. They have been aggressively expanding their dealer network in India. Prior to the Mumbai showroom, the company had inaugurated new outlets in Bangalore and Goa.
Pricing for the Benelli range of bikes is listed below (ex-showroom, Coimbatore):
TNT 25 Rs. 1,77,000
TNT 300 Rs. 3,08,000
TNT 600i Rs. 5,51,000
TNT 600 GT Rs. 6,11,000
TNT 899 Rs. 9,70,000
TNT R Rs. 12,07,000
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept