Dorna unveils motorcycle for 2019 FIM MotoE world cup
Dorna Sports has unveiled the machine that will be featured in its all-new electric support class to the MotoGP championship - the FIM MotoE World Cup.
The Energica Ego motorcycle that will be used in the 2019 MotoE world championship
A racing version of the Energica Ego bike will be used in the championship, beginning the 2019 season, that will be sponsored by energy firm Enel.
The grid will comprise 18 motorcycles across 11 teams from the paddock. This includes all seven privateer MotoGP teams, who will field two bikes each in the championship.
A further four teams from Moto2 and Moto3 classes will field one bike each. The championship is meant to comprise five eight-lap races that will be held in Europe.
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip