Dorna unveils motorcycle for 2019 FIM MotoE world cup
Dorna Sports has unveiled the machine that will be featured in its all-new electric support class to the MotoGP championship - the FIM MotoE World Cup.
The Energica Ego motorcycle that will be used in the 2019 MotoE world championship
A racing version of the Energica Ego bike will be used in the championship, beginning the 2019 season, that will be sponsored by energy firm Enel.
The grid will comprise 18 motorcycles across 11 teams from the paddock. This includes all seven privateer MotoGP teams, who will field two bikes each in the championship.
A further four teams from Moto2 and Moto3 classes will field one bike each. The championship is meant to comprise five eight-lap races that will be held in Europe.
- FeaturesFive accessories that will get your BMW R1200 GS closer to BMW GS Trophy-spec
- NewsExclusive: 2018 Toyota Yaris to be launched in India on April 24, bookings now open
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg teased before March 23 reveal in Beijing
- ReviewRange Rover Velar P250 road test review
- NewsForce Motors announces joint venture with Rolls-Royce Power Systems under Force MTU Power Systems banner
- News2018 Bentley Continental GT launching in India on March 24
- FeaturesBetter riding: You must be able to see where you're going! | Near miss!
- NewsMG Motor to launch first car in India earlier than planned, by second quarter of 2019
- NewsUpcoming 700km Mumbai-Nagpur expressway to reduce travel time by half
- NewsIndian Oil begins doorstep delivery of diesel in India