Dorna unveils motorcycle for 2019 FIM MotoE world cup
Dorna Sports has unveiled the machine that will be featured in its all-new electric support class to the MotoGP championship - the FIM MotoE World Cup.
The Energica Ego motorcycle that will be used in the 2019 MotoE world championship
A racing version of the Energica Ego bike will be used in the championship, beginning the 2019 season, that will be sponsored by energy firm Enel.
The grid will comprise 18 motorcycles across 11 teams from the paddock. This includes all seven privateer MotoGP teams, who will field two bikes each in the championship.
A further four teams from Moto2 and Moto3 classes will field one bike each. The championship is meant to comprise five eight-lap races that will be held in Europe.
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door coupe launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS India launch
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India