Droom launches doorstep vehicle service facility
Droom has announced the launch of Jumpstart, a doorstep vehicle service facility across the country and it starts at Rs 499. This is what OVERDRIVE suggested on 11th April. The service includes all types of two-wheelers and four-wheelers, it can be availed by Individuals, fleet companies, RWAs, hospitals, logistics providers, private and public bus owners and hotels. The company offers additional services like towing, gas fill, flat tire repair, pressure water cleaning, and full top-up of oil, lubricant, coolant et cetera.
The customers can choose the vehicle, location, type of service, additional service, time slot and payment method according to their convenience. Droom assigns a technician for the task and also issues a service report after the task is completed. A customer can also add additional service to the existing package on the spot. Customers can book the service on the Droom App and the website.
Sandeep Aggarwal, Founder & CEO, Droom said, "In the wake of an extended lockdown, anywhere between 5 to 25 million vehicles in India might not start or move. Eco has come a long way from offering any vehicle's inspection anywhere since 2016 to complete vehicle certification, large automobile fleet health and safety to the recent launch of Germ Shield, antimicrobial treatment for automobiles and facilities. We leverage IOT, AI, cloud infrastructure, mapping technologies for field operations to fully mobile technology-driven workflow management for standard service delivery. To serve our customers better, we launched Germ Shield in March and will continue to launch more such unique services in the times to come."
- NewsSpec Comparo: Skoda Karoq vs Jeep Compass vs Volkswagen T-Roc
- FeaturesSir Stirling Moss tribute: The last of the Titans
- News2020 BMW 5 Series facelift revealed
- NewsOla Electric acquires EV maker Etergo, likely to bring AppScooter to India in 2021
- NewsTriumph Tiger 900 online bookings commence in India, launch in June 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!