DSK Benelli Bengaluru celebrates sale of 100 bikes in three months
DSK Benelli had reason to celebrate as its Bengaluru showroom recently registered the 100th delivery of a superbike within just three months of the brand opening shop in the country - this is one of the quickest sales times recorded. DSK Benelli is the result of a partnership formed in 2014 between DSK Motowheels and one of the oldest motorcycle manufacturers in Italy, Benelli.
Benelli superbike owners participated in a special ride organised by DSK Benelli Bengaluru
Sirish Kulkarni, chairman of DSK Motowheels had this to say on their achievement, "Bengaluru, in recent times, has emerged as a city with a particular fondness for motorsport. Since the launch of our exclusive showroom for DSK Benelli superbikes, we have received an overwhelming positive response. The remarkable feat of achieving 100 superbike sales in three months in Bengaluru alone not only highlights the brand value and customer patronage of DSK Benelli, but also demonstrates the growing market for superbikes in India."
Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels, flags off the ride from Richmond Circle to Kolar
To celebrate this milestone, DSK Benelli in Bengaluru organised a ride from its showroom in Richmond Circle to Kolar in which all 100 DSK Benelli superbike owners participated.
More from OVERDRIVE on DSK Benelli:
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019