DSK Benelli Bengaluru celebrates sale of 100 bikes in three months
DSK Benelli had reason to celebrate as its Bengaluru showroom recently registered the 100th delivery of a superbike within just three months of the brand opening shop in the country - this is one of the quickest sales times recorded. DSK Benelli is the result of a partnership formed in 2014 between DSK Motowheels and one of the oldest motorcycle manufacturers in Italy, Benelli.
Benelli superbike owners participated in a special ride organised by DSK Benelli Bengaluru
Sirish Kulkarni, chairman of DSK Motowheels had this to say on their achievement, "Bengaluru, in recent times, has emerged as a city with a particular fondness for motorsport. Since the launch of our exclusive showroom for DSK Benelli superbikes, we have received an overwhelming positive response. The remarkable feat of achieving 100 superbike sales in three months in Bengaluru alone not only highlights the brand value and customer patronage of DSK Benelli, but also demonstrates the growing market for superbikes in India."
Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels, flags off the ride from Richmond Circle to Kolar
To celebrate this milestone, DSK Benelli in Bengaluru organised a ride from its showroom in Richmond Circle to Kolar in which all 100 DSK Benelli superbike owners participated.
More from OVERDRIVE on DSK Benelli:
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani