DSK-Benelli inaugurates second dealership in Bengaluru
DSK Benelli has inaugurated second dealership Brindavan Motors in Bengaluru located at Whitefield, T. Govindappa Complex, ITPL road, B Narayanapura. Similar to other DSK Benelli dealerships, this one too will display the entire range of motorcycles starting from the the TNT25, a 250cc naked to the TNT 600 GT that comes with an in-line four-cylinder 600cc engine. The newly inaugurated dealership has already started taking bookings for the entire range and will also begin deliveries for the same.
"Our main focus is to align DSK Benelli's presence across all strategic locations in order to generate strong brand eminence. Bengaluru is one of those key markets where we have already established a robust foothold. The second dealership will not only act as a platform to sell more motorcycles but also as a place for DSK Benelli superbike enthusiasts to interact with other bikers." commented Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels.
The new dealership, in addition to offering sales and service support for the motorcycles, will offer official Benelli accessories and merchandise that include superlative CNC parts, riding gear, helmets, stickers and decals.
Benelli was in news for the Italian brand showcased the all-new TRK 251 adventure cruiser along with the Imperiale 400 cruiser at last month's EICMA show. The motorcycle manufacturer has not disclosed any information regarding the launch of these offerings in India anytime soon. Let us know if you want Benelli to do so in the comments section below.
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar
- NewsSuzuki GSX-R1000R price reduced by Rs 2.2 lakh after tax cut
- NewsHyundai Tucson Sport with 2.4 litre petrol motor launched in USA
- NewsRenault Experience Centre opens in Phoenix Market City, Mumbai
- NewsMV Agusta to discontinue F4 superbike after 2018
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra extends his lead after SS5