DSK-Benelli inaugurates second dealership in Bengaluru
DSK Benelli has inaugurated second dealership Brindavan Motors in Bengaluru located at Whitefield, T. Govindappa Complex, ITPL road, B Narayanapura. Similar to other DSK Benelli dealerships, this one too will display the entire range of motorcycles starting from the the TNT25, a 250cc naked to the TNT 600 GT that comes with an in-line four-cylinder 600cc engine. The newly inaugurated dealership has already started taking bookings for the entire range and will also begin deliveries for the same.
"Our main focus is to align DSK Benelli's presence across all strategic locations in order to generate strong brand eminence. Bengaluru is one of those key markets where we have already established a robust foothold. The second dealership will not only act as a platform to sell more motorcycles but also as a place for DSK Benelli superbike enthusiasts to interact with other bikers." commented Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels.
The new dealership, in addition to offering sales and service support for the motorcycles, will offer official Benelli accessories and merchandise that include superlative CNC parts, riding gear, helmets, stickers and decals.
Benelli was in news for the Italian brand showcased the all-new TRK 251 adventure cruiser along with the Imperiale 400 cruiser at last month's EICMA show. The motorcycle manufacturer has not disclosed any information regarding the launch of these offerings in India anytime soon. Let us know if you want Benelli to do so in the comments section below.
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works
- News2018 Ford Figo sedan revealed in South Africa
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India launches Helmet for Life road safety campaign