DSK-Benelli inaugurates second dealership in Bengaluru
DSK Benelli has inaugurated second dealership Brindavan Motors in Bengaluru located at Whitefield, T. Govindappa Complex, ITPL road, B Narayanapura. Similar to other DSK Benelli dealerships, this one too will display the entire range of motorcycles starting from the the TNT25, a 250cc naked to the TNT 600 GT that comes with an in-line four-cylinder 600cc engine. The newly inaugurated dealership has already started taking bookings for the entire range and will also begin deliveries for the same.
"Our main focus is to align DSK Benelli's presence across all strategic locations in order to generate strong brand eminence. Bengaluru is one of those key markets where we have already established a robust foothold. The second dealership will not only act as a platform to sell more motorcycles but also as a place for DSK Benelli superbike enthusiasts to interact with other bikers." commented Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels.
The new dealership, in addition to offering sales and service support for the motorcycles, will offer official Benelli accessories and merchandise that include superlative CNC parts, riding gear, helmets, stickers and decals.
Benelli was in news for the Italian brand showcased the all-new TRK 251 adventure cruiser along with the Imperiale 400 cruiser at last month's EICMA show. The motorcycle manufacturer has not disclosed any information regarding the launch of these offerings in India anytime soon. Let us know if you want Benelli to do so in the comments section below.
Team OD | 14 Sep 2018
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show
- News2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class launched in India at Rs 40 lakh
- NewsNew-gen Honda CR-V to be launched in India on October 9
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-Benz C-Class facelift India launch
- NewsImage gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG A35 hot hatchback revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show
- NewsAprilia studying the Indian market to introduce 125cc-150cc motorcycles