DSK-Benelli launches limited edition TNT 600i in India at Rs 5.66 lakh
DSK-Benelli announced a new limited edition, gold TNT 600i that will be available across India from October 3, 2015. This limited manufacturing run will see just 60 of the gold Benelli TNT 600i motorcycles being produced.
The special edition will be dearer by Rs 20,000 over the list price of the standard TNT 600i at Rs 5.66 lakh, ex-Pune. Power and torque figures for the inline, four-cylinder motor remain the same at 85PS and 54.6Nm respectively and this isn't surprising as there are no mechanical changes to the motorcycle. This might seem to be a high price for a gold paint job but to some it could bring a certain level of exclusivity.
Speaking on the launch, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels said, "We are thrilled to bring out the limited edition model of the DSK Benelli TNT 600i. The launch has been spurred by the phenomenal success of this superbike in India and we are certain that those who have enjoyed its superb riding experience will now love the enhanced flamboyance that the new colour exudes. This is the only 600cc superbike in the country, ever to be made in the scintillating and royal shade of gold. Only a few exclusive aficionados will get to own this Italian golden beauty."
The DSK Benelli TNT 600i is powered by a first-in-segment 600cc, in-line four-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that produces 85.07bhp of maximum power at 11,500rpm, while peak torque of 54.6nm is generated at 10,500rpm.
Starts Rs 6,20,000
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review