DSK Benelli launches second showroom in Mumbai region at Thane
DSK Motowheels, which brought Benelli to India, have been rapidly opening showrooms for the Italian superbike brand across the country. After Bangalore, Mumbai and Goa, DSK Benelli have now opened their latest outlet in Thane in association with S M Motors.
Company officials say that their focus is to establish the brand's presence across all strategic locations and Thane is a key market in that respect.The showroom is situated at Anand Kawach Apartments, Shahu Nagar, near Majiwada Bridge, opposite Vasant Lawns, Service Road, Eastern Express Highway.
The showroom will showcase the entire line-up of Benelli bikes in India ranging from 250cc to 1131cc. The Benelli line-up includes the Tornado Naked Tre and the entire TNT range, namely the TNT 25, TNT 300, TNT600i, TNT 600 GT, TNT 899 and the TNT R.
DSK Motowheels assemble the bikes at their CKD plant in Maharashtra and have a large network through which they sell these bikes across the country. The company claims that the staff at all their dealerships is well-trained and skilled.
Pricing for the Benelli TNT range of bikes is listed below:
-TNT 25 Rs 1.65 lakh
-TNT 300 Rs 2.93 lakh
-TNT 600i Rs 5.28 lakh
-TNT 600 GT Rs 5.85 lakh
-TNT 899 Rs 9.31 lakh
-TNT R Rs 11.59 lakh
Starts Rs 1,72,000
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover
- OpinionOn the joys and hardships of motorsport writing...
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 first ride review
- News2018 Ford Aspire facelift bookings open in India ahead of launch
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907