DSK Benelli launches second showroom in Mumbai region at Thane
DSK Motowheels, which brought Benelli to India, have been rapidly opening showrooms for the Italian superbike brand across the country. After Bangalore, Mumbai and Goa, DSK Benelli have now opened their latest outlet in Thane in association with S M Motors.
Company officials say that their focus is to establish the brand's presence across all strategic locations and Thane is a key market in that respect.The showroom is situated at Anand Kawach Apartments, Shahu Nagar, near Majiwada Bridge, opposite Vasant Lawns, Service Road, Eastern Express Highway.
The showroom will showcase the entire line-up of Benelli bikes in India ranging from 250cc to 1131cc. The Benelli line-up includes the Tornado Naked Tre and the entire TNT range, namely the TNT 25, TNT 300, TNT600i, TNT 600 GT, TNT 899 and the TNT R.
DSK Motowheels assemble the bikes at their CKD plant in Maharashtra and have a large network through which they sell these bikes across the country. The company claims that the staff at all their dealerships is well-trained and skilled.
Pricing for the Benelli TNT range of bikes is listed below:
-TNT 25 Rs 1.65 lakh
-TNT 300 Rs 2.93 lakh
-TNT 600i Rs 5.28 lakh
-TNT 600 GT Rs 5.85 lakh
-TNT 899 Rs 9.31 lakh
-TNT R Rs 11.59 lakh
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R to be launched in India on August 11
- News2020 Toyota Urban Cruiser compact SUV teased ahead of festive season debut
- NewsJuly 2020 sales: Honda 2Wheeler sold 3.09 lakh two-wheelers in India
- NewsBMW 320d Sport relaunched in India, priced at Rs 42.10 lakh
- NewsSkoda Auto appoints Thomas Schafer as new chairman