DSK-Hyosung inaugurates new showroom in New Delhi
DSK Hyosung has inaugurated its 34th showroom in India. The new showroom named 'R&R Superbikes' is located at A-59 B, Lajpat Nagar II, Main Market, Delhi. It is a 3S facility which will provide sales, service and spares. The new showroom was inaugurated by Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung along with Rohit Gupta the dealership head.
This news comes in the back drop of the launch of the Aquila 250, a cruiser bike which the company says got positive responses at the recently concluded 12th Auto Expo.
R&R Superbikes, the new showroom has sophisticated equipment and fully trained personnel to ensure that the customer has a smooth and hassle free buying experience. The showroom will have on display the entire Hyosung range in India including the Aquila 250, Aquila Pro GV 650, GT 650R, GT 650N, ST7 and the GT 250R.
Speaking on the occasion, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung said, "We found an able partner in R&R Superbikes who mirror the brand's commitment of offering highest standard of quality and customer service. We are delighted to partner with them for our new showroom in Delhi. The launch of this showroom takes our network footprint to a total of 34 in India. This inauguration reiterates our network strength with the strongest most well entrenched presence across the country in the biking segment."
Starts Rs 3,02,000
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh