DSK-Hyosung inaugurates new showroom in New Delhi
DSK Hyosung has inaugurated its 34th showroom in India. The new showroom named 'R&R Superbikes' is located at A-59 B, Lajpat Nagar II, Main Market, Delhi. It is a 3S facility which will provide sales, service and spares. The new showroom was inaugurated by Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung along with Rohit Gupta the dealership head.
This news comes in the back drop of the launch of the Aquila 250, a cruiser bike which the company says got positive responses at the recently concluded 12th Auto Expo.
R&R Superbikes, the new showroom has sophisticated equipment and fully trained personnel to ensure that the customer has a smooth and hassle free buying experience. The showroom will have on display the entire Hyosung range in India including the Aquila 250, Aquila Pro GV 650, GT 650R, GT 650N, ST7 and the GT 250R.
Speaking on the occasion, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Hyosung said, "We found an able partner in R&R Superbikes who mirror the brand's commitment of offering highest standard of quality and customer service. We are delighted to partner with them for our new showroom in Delhi. The launch of this showroom takes our network footprint to a total of 34 in India. This inauguration reiterates our network strength with the strongest most well entrenched presence across the country in the biking segment."
Starts Rs 3,02,000
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased