DSK launches the Hyosung GT250R limited edition in India for Rs 2.97 lakh
DSK-Hyosung is offering 50 signature edition GT250R motorcycles in India. Priced at Rs 2.97 lakh ex- Pune, the limited edition GT250R comes with a hurricane yellow paint job, special decals, branded merchandise and signature of the owner embossed on the motorcycle.
The mechanicals remain the same which means you get a 27PS/22Nm 250cc twin-cylinder engine and a 6-speed transmission. The GT250R is also available as a regular variant in three dual-tone paint jobs black and red, silver and red as well as white and red.
Sirish Kulkarni, director of DSK Motowheels with the limited edition Hyosung
The limited edition GT250R is a celebration of the first anniversary of Hyosung owners club, Hy-Ryders. Hyosung is also looking to unveil two new motorcycles in India next year. One is a KTM competitor, the GD250N and the other is the Aquila 250 cruiser. Both these bikes will be showcased at the upcoming Auto Expo 2014. Hyosung will also start manufacturing bikes here by 2015-2016. They also have a 150cc commuter as part of their product portfolio for India, the details of which will be released sometime in 2014.
Sharing his thoughts at the unveiling of the superbike, Shirish Kulkarni, chairman, DSK Motowheels said, "Driven by popular demand from our discerning customers, we decided to introduce this signature edition of the GT250R. What better way to introduce this faired beast than the 1st anniversary of our exclusive superbike club, the Hy-Ryders. We are overwhelmed by the support shown by the owners club, and are committed to delivering maximum value and excitement for them in the years to come."
Starts Rs 3,44,000
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- NewsAutomotive production resumes in China
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Maxxis comes up with revised logo
- NewsNear-production ready BMW R 18 cruiser spied
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055