DSK Motowheels rides high on Aquila Pros success in India
At a time when the economy is stagnant and buyers think twice, wait, more than two times, DSK Hyosung is riding high on the success of its new cruiser, the Aquila Pro. Apparently, the company has sold more than 145 examples within two months of the Aquila Pro's launch in India. DSK Motowheels managing director, Shirish Kulkarni says that the thing that worked for the company was that they deliver the motorcycle within a week of the customer booking it. Other players in the segment are said to take more time than what DSK takes to deliver the bikes and this dampens the enthusiasm of customers.
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India