DSK Motowheels rides high on Aquila Pros success in India
At a time when the economy is stagnant and buyers think twice, wait, more than two times, DSK Hyosung is riding high on the success of its new cruiser, the Aquila Pro. Apparently, the company has sold more than 145 examples within two months of the Aquila Pro's launch in India. DSK Motowheels managing director, Shirish Kulkarni says that the thing that worked for the company was that they deliver the motorcycle within a week of the customer booking it. Other players in the segment are said to take more time than what DSK takes to deliver the bikes and this dampens the enthusiasm of customers.
- NewsExclusive Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition launched at Rs 44.9 lakh
- NewsRenault Kwid Neotech edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 4.30 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz turbo-petrol specs and prices leaked ahead of launch
- NewsFirst-ever Hyundai i20 N Line revealed, with same mechanicals but sportier looks
- Review2020 Skoda Rapid TSI automatic road test review