Ducati 959 Panigale replacement in the works?
Spy images of a Ducati's fully faired motorcycle have been surfacing the internet. That said, the test mule could be an all-new 959 Panigale - or a replacement to that. The update would not be skin deep as the images give away the fact that the test mule has a larger catalytic converter and a single-sided swing-arm.
Also, the test mule has bits of camouflage hiding the tweaked fascia and sculpted fairing. The spied Ducati was painted in red - although we can't imagine a Ducati in any other colour but the red. The faster and more aggressive version, possibly the 'S' could sport a special colour scheme.
As mentioned earlier, the bike uses a different exhaust system that could be in place to make the upcoming motorcycle Euro 5 compliant. Other mechanical changes expected on the Motorcycle are bumped up displacement although the new baby Panigale would stay in the litre class segment. A larger displacement would result in a hike in the power figures. The current 959 Panigale makes 152PS and 101Nm of torque. Expect a power figure upward of that.
Image source - Motorcycle News
Starts Rs 14,57,000
Starts Rs 14,30,000
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- NewsTata Motors plugs in to electric vehicles with Ziptron tech
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021
- FeaturesHow a CVT works - Everything you need to know about Continuously Variable Transmission
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 Race Edition launched at Rs 62,995 in India