Ducati 959 Panigale replacement in the works?
Spy images of a Ducati's fully faired motorcycle have been surfacing the internet. That said, the test mule could be an all-new 959 Panigale - or a replacement to that. The update would not be skin deep as the images give away the fact that the test mule has a larger catalytic converter and a single-sided swing-arm.
Also, the test mule has bits of camouflage hiding the tweaked fascia and sculpted fairing. The spied Ducati was painted in red - although we can't imagine a Ducati in any other colour but the red. The faster and more aggressive version, possibly the 'S' could sport a special colour scheme.
As mentioned earlier, the bike uses a different exhaust system that could be in place to make the upcoming motorcycle Euro 5 compliant. Other mechanical changes expected on the Motorcycle are bumped up displacement although the new baby Panigale would stay in the litre class segment. A larger displacement would result in a hike in the power figures. The current 959 Panigale makes 152PS and 101Nm of torque. Expect a power figure upward of that.
Image source - Motorcycle News
Starts Rs 15,30,000
Starts Rs 13,99,000
Starts Rs 20,39,233
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- NewsUpdated Toyota Hilux pick-up truck revealed
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!