Ducati announces its first DRE Off-Road Days edition for India
Ducati India has announced the first edition of its Ducati Riding Riding Experience (DRE) Off-Road Days for the country. The DRE Off-Road Days will be held on August 4-5 at Off Road Adventure Zone in Gurugram, Haryana. The two-day riding experience event will be led by DRE-certified instructor and founder of the Raid De Himalaya founder Vijay Parmar.
The DRE Off Road Days event is aimed primarily at existing owners of the Ducati Scrambler, Multistrada and Hypermotard. If you are one, you can register free of cost for the event, on the DRE India website. The event is open to non-Ducati owners as well. Early bird registration for these slots will cost Rs 5,000 until July 15. From July 15 to August 4, this registration cost will go up to Rs 19,500 per slot.
To qualify for the DRE, you must bring a motorcycle with engine capacity of 500cc and above. The Italian motorcycle maker states that the DRE is global programme that began in 2003 to help riders improve their riding skills on Ducati's range of motorcycles.
For the first edition of the DRE Off-Road Days, the course has been designed in accordance with the skill set and experience of various riders to help improve their riding skills on an off-road terrain.
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Honda Civic Type-R Limited Edition sets Suzuka FWD lap record
- NewsMaserati Ghibli hybrid to be revealed on July 16
- FeaturesBMW #JustCantWait To Bring Driving Pleasure Back To Our Lives
- NewsBMW iX3 EV SUV teased ahead of July 14 reveal
- NewsAnyone can ride the Yamaha MWT-9 and T7 Concept
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block