Ducati announces its first DRE Off-Road Days edition for India
Ducati India has announced the first edition of its Ducati Riding Riding Experience (DRE) Off-Road Days for the country. The DRE Off-Road Days will be held on August 4-5 at Off Road Adventure Zone in Gurugram, Haryana. The two-day riding experience event will be led by DRE-certified instructor and founder of the Raid De Himalaya founder Vijay Parmar.
The DRE Off Road Days event is aimed primarily at existing owners of the Ducati Scrambler, Multistrada and Hypermotard. If you are one, you can register free of cost for the event, on the DRE India website. The event is open to non-Ducati owners as well. Early bird registration for these slots will cost Rs 5,000 until July 15. From July 15 to August 4, this registration cost will go up to Rs 19,500 per slot.
To qualify for the DRE, you must bring a motorcycle with engine capacity of 500cc and above. The Italian motorcycle maker states that the DRE is global programme that began in 2003 to help riders improve their riding skills on Ducati's range of motorcycles.
For the first edition of the DRE Off-Road Days, the course has been designed in accordance with the skill set and experience of various riders to help improve their riding skills on an off-road terrain.
Starts Rs 7,27,000
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019