Ducati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
Ducati India just concluded its first edition of the Ducati Riding Experience (DRE) Track Days in India on a high note. During the event held on October 13 and 14 at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Noida, the company's chief test rider Alessandro Valia set a new lap record of 01min 56.316sec. More than 130 Ducatisti and non-Ducati owners participated in the track days.
This event was aimed at enhancing the skills of riders on track and provided them an opportunity to ride their motorcycles in their true habitat. The riders also got a chance to experience the performance of the Panigale V4, 959 Panigale, SuperSport and other offerings from the Italian manufacturer. The DRE Track Days was spearheaded by Ducati chief test rider Alessandro Valia and DRE instructor Carlos Bulto Serrano who helped the riders hone their riding techniques and have better control while on the track.
Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India said, "The two-day event witnessed the thrill, passion and love for racing on our first-ever Track Days in the country. It was a first of its kind platform where enthusiasts got to learn and enhance their riding skills with renowned Ducati rider Alessandro Valia. With the growing interest of evolving Indian riders, we will have more such high-octane events for everyone to truly experience the power of Ducati."
On the first day of DRE Track Days, official Ducati test rider Alessandro Valia had set the new lap record aboard a stock Ducati Panigale V4S breaking the earlier record by almost 2 seconds. "It has been a thrilling experience for me to ride on such a beautiful yet technical track in India wherein I was able to set a new record for young riders. I believe that riding on track requires specific techniques and skill-sets. I would love to see one of the young India riders braking this record very soon," Valia said.
Starts Rs 14,57,000
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh