Ducati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
Ducati India just concluded its first edition of the Ducati Riding Experience (DRE) Track Days in India on a high note. During the event held on October 13 and 14 at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC) in Noida, the company's chief test rider Alessandro Valia set a new lap record of 01min 56.316sec. More than 130 Ducatisti and non-Ducati owners participated in the track days.
This event was aimed at enhancing the skills of riders on track and provided them an opportunity to ride their motorcycles in their true habitat. The riders also got a chance to experience the performance of the Panigale V4, 959 Panigale, SuperSport and other offerings from the Italian manufacturer. The DRE Track Days was spearheaded by Ducati chief test rider Alessandro Valia and DRE instructor Carlos Bulto Serrano who helped the riders hone their riding techniques and have better control while on the track.
Sergi Canovas, MD of Ducati India said, "The two-day event witnessed the thrill, passion and love for racing on our first-ever Track Days in the country. It was a first of its kind platform where enthusiasts got to learn and enhance their riding skills with renowned Ducati rider Alessandro Valia. With the growing interest of evolving Indian riders, we will have more such high-octane events for everyone to truly experience the power of Ducati."
On the first day of DRE Track Days, official Ducati test rider Alessandro Valia had set the new lap record aboard a stock Ducati Panigale V4S breaking the earlier record by almost 2 seconds. "It has been a thrilling experience for me to ride on such a beautiful yet technical track in India wherein I was able to set a new record for young riders. I believe that riding on track requires specific techniques and skill-sets. I would love to see one of the young India riders braking this record very soon," Valia said.
Starts Rs 14,57,000
- NewsPerformance of upcoming Hyundai and Kia electric vehicles can be altered with smartphone application
- FeaturesImage gallery: 2019 BMW Z4
- NewsNext generation BMW X5 SUV to launch in India on May 16
- NewsFord Motor Company and Autonomic sign a multi-year deal with Amazon for cloud connectivity services
- NewsCritical 225 km Ladakh road completed - providing all-weather access to military
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip