Ducati Diavel Diesel limited edition deliveries begin in India
Ducati Motor has commenced deliveries of the limited edition Ducati Diavel Diesel in India, just before Diwali. The limited edition Ducati Diavel Diesel is the result of a collaboration between Andrea Rosso, creative director of premium fashion brand Diesel and Ducati Design Centre in Italy. The deliveries also mark the reintroduction of the Diavel model family into the country, nearly four months after they were taken off Ducati India's website, as four models from the Italian bike maker did not conform to BS IV emission norms. Globally, only 666 units of the Ducati Diavel Diesel limited edition will be produced and sold. The Ducati Diavel Diesel has been priced at Rs 21.72 lakh (ex-showroom, pan-India). Ducati India has also announced a festive season offer with benefits up to Rs 1 lakh on select motorcycles and apparel for its customers.
With the Ducati Diavel Diesel, Ducati has taken the already smashing Diavel and made it cooler. It features hand-brushed stainless steel superstructure with visible welding and rivets, as well as red colour highlights on the air intake covers, Brembo front brake calipers, five chain links and the LCD dashboard. The Ducati Diavel Diesel's exhaust pipes have a black Zircotec ceramic coating and black silencers with machined ends.
The silencers also sport a new pyramid motif. Another unique feature is the retro-styled ribbed brown leather seat trim. The Diavel Diesel is powered by a 154PS Testastretta 11° DS engine combined with the Ducati Safety Pack of ABS and traction control, as well as riding modes. The Ducati Diavel also sports a fat 240mm rear tyre.
Starts Rs 16,10,000
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Sourav Bandyopadhyay wins opening race of Round 2 at MMRT
- NewsSpec comparison: BMW G 310 GS vs Royal Enfield Himalayan FI vs Kawasaki Versys-X 300
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty