Ducati Financial Services launched in India
Ducati India Private Limited has just launched Ducati Financial Services. This service has been launched in partnership with Volkswagen Finance Private Limited and aims to provide prospective Ducati buyers competitive interest rates, flexible loan tenures and tailored finance products to suit each buyer's budget. An added benefit of this scheme is that accessories can also be financed through this.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "We are constantly endeavouring to add more value to the Ducati buying and ownership experience. This year, we have already introduced the unlimited kilometres roadside assistance service and Ever Red - a two years extended warranty programme for our customers. With this partnership, our customers will be able to access bespoke financial products specifically tailored for them."
As a limited period offer celebrating the launch of this service, buyers can avail a zero percent interest rate plan for selecte models and monthly EMIs starting as low as INR 19,999/-. Ducati dealerships across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Kolkata now have Ducati Financial Service advisors present to assist buyers with this.
- News2019 Ducati Scrambler range to be launched in India today
- FeaturesFIVA General Council Meeting in India
- FeaturesFIVA President in Conversation with Bob Rupani
- NewsMaruti Suzuki to discontinue diesel models from 2020 - will offer an EV for Rs 9 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Baleno hatchback diesel and RS variants see price hike
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip