Ducati Financial Services launched in India
Ducati India Private Limited has just launched Ducati Financial Services. This service has been launched in partnership with Volkswagen Finance Private Limited and aims to provide prospective Ducati buyers competitive interest rates, flexible loan tenures and tailored finance products to suit each buyer's budget. An added benefit of this scheme is that accessories can also be financed through this.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "We are constantly endeavouring to add more value to the Ducati buying and ownership experience. This year, we have already introduced the unlimited kilometres roadside assistance service and Ever Red - a two years extended warranty programme for our customers. With this partnership, our customers will be able to access bespoke financial products specifically tailored for them."
As a limited period offer celebrating the launch of this service, buyers can avail a zero percent interest rate plan for selecte models and monthly EMIs starting as low as INR 19,999/-. Ducati dealerships across Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Kolkata now have Ducati Financial Service advisors present to assist buyers with this.
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800
- News2018 Merzouga Rally: Sherco TVS rider Joan Pedrero Garcia ranked eighth overall after Stage 3
- NewsInterview: Gaurav Gill on competing in the WRC 2 championship with Team MRF in 2018
- NewsYamaha FZ 25 wins India Design Mark (I Mark) Awards 2018
- NewsBMW M2 Competition revealed with 405PS
- News2018 Ashok Leyland Annual Global Conference held in Chennai
- News2018 BMW X3 launched in India starting at Rs 49.99 lakh
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift: Top five things that you should know
- NewsOfficial: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS bookings have NOT begun in India