Ducati forms its first Desmo Owners Club in Mumbai
Ducati India has officially formed its first Desmo Owners Club (DOC) in Mumbai which went on its first ride on 5th June around the city. Desmo is a shorthand for Ducati's unique Desmodromic valve control, which uses a cam and leverage system to control the reciprocating engine valves. The club represents passionate riders with a flair for the Italian two wheeler.
Ravi Avalur, MD, Ducati India, was present to comment, "The Desmo Owners Club is intended for Ducati owners but is also open to owners of other brands who are passionate about Ducati."
This is Ducati's 25th club in Asia, and it has over 200 worldwide. The club has about 23,000 registered members which speaks loads about the fan following of the company itself. These members get to ride and participate in various exciting events all over the world.
Ducati also revealed that eight DOC Mumbai members will be travelling to the Misano World Circuit in Italy to be a part of 9th edition of World Ducati Week. Ducati is also planning to bring DOC to Pune, Delhi and Bangalore in the near future.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000