Ducati India all set to launch the Panigale V2
Ducati India recently teased an image on its social handle that confirms the launch of the Panigale V2 and it will replace the 959 Panigale in the fleet. We rode this one last year in Spain and you can read the review here.
It looks a lot like the V4 but it can be differentiated by the fairing, exhaust design and the side-mounted monoshock borrowed from the 959. It gets the V shape day time running lamp strip on the face of the bike and it borrows the 4.3-inch TFT from the V4.
It also gets V4's single-sided swingarm and the short underslung exhaust. The bike pushes 155PS of power and pulls 104Nm of torque and it weighs 200kg, courtesy goes to the 955cc V-twin engine. The electronic nannies include Bosch-sourced six-axis IMU which is responsible for the cornering ABS and wheelie control. Other electronic aids include traction control, a bi-directional quickshifter, engine brake control and three riding modes Race, Sport and Street.
The 959 Panigale costs Rs 15.30 lakh ex-showroom and delivers 150PS of power and 102Nm of torque, the replacement certainly has higher output numbers and it could cost a little more than the 959 Panigale.
The Panigale V2 won't be the only bike we will see on the Indian roads this year, we have an entire line-up of new bikes that will be launched in India by the end of 2020. Read about them over here.
Starts Rs 15,30,000
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: 2020 G82 BMW M4 prototype on the Sachsenring
- FeaturesThe contenders: F1's fiercest rivalries
- News2020 Honda City to be launched in India on July 15
- NewsConfirmed: Ducati India to launch Panigale V2 in August 2020
- NewsAtal Rohtang tunnel could be inaugurated in September 2020
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block