Ducati India appoints Bipul Chandra as Managing Director
Ducati India today appointed a new managing director for its India division. With Sergi Canovas moving to an international role, Bipul Chandra will take over the India operations.
Bipul Chandra was earlier in charge of Ducati India's sales, but with the new role of managing director, Chandra will be responsible for spearheading Ducati's business growth and network expansion in the country.
Bipul Chandra, managing director of Ducati India, said, "It's an honour to be associated with a leading global superbike manufacturer. It was an absolute pleasure working with the India team and I look forward to newer challenges in my role as the managing director for Ducati in India." Before Ducati, Chandra has played an important role in expanding brands such as Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors and Bajaj.
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- NewsBGauss launches two new electric scooters A2 and B8, prices start from Rs 50,000
- NewsYamaha Tenere 700 Rally Edition is a retro tribute to the 80s Paris Dakar machine
- News2020 Honda WR-V facelift launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.50 lakh
- NewsSkoda Karoq, Superb and Kodiaq get new infotainment
- NewsHonda 2Wheeler India sold 2.10 lakh units in June 2020, registering a decline of 55 percent
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block