Ducati India appoints Bipul Chandra as Managing Director
Ducati India today appointed a new managing director for its India division. With Sergi Canovas moving to an international role, Bipul Chandra will take over the India operations.
Bipul Chandra was earlier in charge of Ducati India's sales, but with the new role of managing director, Chandra will be responsible for spearheading Ducati's business growth and network expansion in the country.
Bipul Chandra, managing director of Ducati India, said, "It's an honour to be associated with a leading global superbike manufacturer. It was an absolute pleasure working with the India team and I look forward to newer challenges in my role as the managing director for Ducati in India." Before Ducati, Chandra has played an important role in expanding brands such as Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors and Bajaj.
Starts Rs 4.89 Lakhs
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- NewsHow Sebastien Loeb is keeping busy during the time of social isolation
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055