Ducati India appoints Bipul Chandra as Managing Director
Ducati India today appointed a new managing director for its India division. With Sergi Canovas moving to an international role, Bipul Chandra will take over the India operations.
Bipul Chandra was earlier in charge of Ducati India's sales, but with the new role of managing director, Chandra will be responsible for spearheading Ducati's business growth and network expansion in the country.
Bipul Chandra, managing director of Ducati India, said, "It's an honour to be associated with a leading global superbike manufacturer. It was an absolute pleasure working with the India team and I look forward to newer challenges in my role as the managing director for Ducati in India." Before Ducati, Chandra has played an important role in expanding brands such as Ashok Leyland, Tata Motors and Bajaj.
Starts Rs 4.74 Lakhs
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021