Ducati India inaugurates a new dealership in New Delhi
Ducati India inaugurates a new dealership with sales and service facility in New Delhi. The showroom is spread across 3,200 sq ft while the fully functional service facility spreads across 1,600 sq ft. The new dealership facility will operate from A-21/12 Phase II, Naraina Industrial Area, Delhi. Along with the availability of the spares, the dealership will also retail Ducati's own merchandise.
Currently, Ducati retails scrambler, naked, sports tourer and Supersports at its dealerships Pan India, however, the company has not yet announced the BSVI compliant models of their motorcycles. That said, we believe the entire portfolio will be updated to BSVI norms come 2020.
"We are glad to partner with North Star Automotive to open new Ducati dealership in the heart of India. North Star Automotive has the right mix of talented individuals who're not just passionate enthusiasts but are also Ducatisti, and that will certainly help Ducati in catering to our existing as well as prospective customers. I am confident that with this dealership, Ducati will be able to cater to the demands of the rider fraternity in a much more refined, and seamless manner." said Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
Sanjeev Oberoi, Dealer Partner at North Star Automotive said, "We are extremely proud to be associated with the most revered motorcycle brand in the world. We are passionate Ducatisti, who ride, race and understand the DNA of Ducati.
- NewsFounder of Nikola Motor, fuel-cell transit revolutionary, resigns amidst claims of fraud
- NewsTata Nexon EV subscription rates dropped for limited period, now at Rs 34,900
- NewsMG Hector gets dual-tone colour options, prices start from Rs 16.84 lakh
- NewsHyundai Tucson and Elantra get new warranty and maintenance plan
- Review2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo road test review