Ducati India offers Rs 90,000 discount on the Scrambler range
As part of its 90th anniversary celebration, Ducati worldwide has been offering deals on a number of its motorcycles. Ducati India has also jumped onto this bandwagon and has announced Rs 90,000 off on the Scrambler range. The Ducati Scrambler Icon (Red) prices now start from Rs 6.07 lakh as opposed to Rs 7 lakh earlier, ex-Delhi. The top-end Ducati Scrambler Classic, Urban Enduro and Full Throttle are priced at Rs 7.28 lakh. The offer is valid till December 31, 2016.
Ducati India has five dealerships and recently tied up with Yes Bank to provide easy EMIs for its motorcycles. Probable customers who stay in cities that have a Yes Bank can avail a special scheme where a maximum of three EMIs will be significantly lower than the others.
Ducati India is also looking to expand its dealership base in the country. Recently, the company has introduced the Multistrada Pikes Peak in India and also plans on bringing most of the motorcycles from its international range here. At the Intermot 2016, the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled was unveiled. It is likely to make its way to the Indian market as well.
Starts Rs 7,23,000
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch