Ducati India opens dealership in Chennai
Ducati India has increased its dealership network with the launch of a new dealership in Chennai. The new showroom has a display area of 2,500 square feet and is located at T nagar in Chennai. It has a 6,000 square feet service facility located in the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy. The VST Ducati dealership will display the entire range that includes the Monster range, XDiavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard family, Panigale, SuperSport and the Scrambler variants which also include the recently launched Mach 2.0 and Cafe Racer.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
"Chennai and its neighboring cities are amongst some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India. We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all new dealership" commented Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
In addition to the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati already has presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium