Ducati India opens dealership in Chennai
Ducati India has increased its dealership network with the launch of a new dealership in Chennai. The new showroom has a display area of 2,500 square feet and is located at T nagar in Chennai. It has a 6,000 square feet service facility located in the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy. The VST Ducati dealership will display the entire range that includes the Monster range, XDiavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard family, Panigale, SuperSport and the Scrambler variants which also include the recently launched Mach 2.0 and Cafe Racer.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
"Chennai and its neighboring cities are amongst some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India. We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all new dealership" commented Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
In addition to the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati already has presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?