Ducati India opens dealership in Chennai
Ducati India has increased its dealership network with the launch of a new dealership in Chennai. The new showroom has a display area of 2,500 square feet and is located at T nagar in Chennai. It has a 6,000 square feet service facility located in the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy. The VST Ducati dealership will display the entire range that includes the Monster range, XDiavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard family, Panigale, SuperSport and the Scrambler variants which also include the recently launched Mach 2.0 and Cafe Racer.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
"Chennai and its neighboring cities are amongst some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India. We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all new dealership" commented Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
In addition to the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati already has presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS
- NewsIndian FTR 1200 launched in India at Rs 14.99 lakh, deliveries April 2019 onwards