Ducati India opens dealership in Chennai
Ducati India has increased its dealership network with the launch of a new dealership in Chennai. The new showroom has a display area of 2,500 square feet and is located at T nagar in Chennai. It has a 6,000 square feet service facility located in the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy. The VST Ducati dealership will display the entire range that includes the Monster range, XDiavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard family, Panigale, SuperSport and the Scrambler variants which also include the recently launched Mach 2.0 and Cafe Racer.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
"Chennai and its neighboring cities are amongst some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India. We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all new dealership" commented Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
In addition to the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati already has presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- FeaturesProduct review: Ixon RS Moto HP gloves
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Lexus LX 570 flagship SUV
- Review2018 Ford EcoSport S first drive review
- NewsTata Motors' shipments of Indian Army's Safari Storme 4X4 spotted
- NewsTesla releases some of its Model S autonomous driving software to coders
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Classic 500 Pegasus edition
- NewsSpec comparison: Hyundai Creta vs Honda BR-V vs Nissan Terrano vs Mahindra Scorpio vs Renault Captur
- NewsHero Electric planning new EV models to increase sales
- News2019 Kia Sportage facelift spotted undisguised at the Nurburgring
- NewsMercedes-AMG launches the GLE 43 4MATIC Coupe OrangeArt and SLC 43 RedArt limited edition cars in India