Ducati India opens dealership in Chennai
Ducati India has increased its dealership network with the launch of a new dealership in Chennai. The new showroom has a display area of 2,500 square feet and is located at T nagar in Chennai. It has a 6,000 square feet service facility located in the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy. The VST Ducati dealership will display the entire range that includes the Monster range, XDiavel, Multistrada, Hypermotard family, Panigale, SuperSport and the Scrambler variants which also include the recently launched Mach 2.0 and Cafe Racer.
Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
"Chennai and its neighboring cities are amongst some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India. We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all new dealership" commented Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati India.
In addition to the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati already has presence in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi and Kolkata. Ducati's current motorcycle range starts with the Scrambler Ducati Icon at Rs 7.23 lakh, ex-showroom.
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts