Ducati opens its sixth dealership in India in Kochi, Kerala
Ducati India recently opened a new dealership in Kochi, Kerala. The 12,000 square foot premises, which has been established by EVM Motors in Maradu, Kochi, also houses a service centre. This is the sixth Ducati dealership in India after the ones in Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Bangalore. The dealership in Kochi will sell Ducati India's entire portfolio of motorcycles which include the Ducati Scrambler, the Multistrada 1200 S, Monster 821 and the 959 Panigale. The store will also sell official apparel and motorcycle accessories.
Ravi Avalur, the managing director of Ducati India, says that the brand has seen very promising results in South India over the past two years. Sabu Johny, the managing partner at EVM Motors, says that he was excited to partner with Ducati India and that he wants to start a Desmo Owners Club in Kochi.
Starts Rs 15,38,000
Starts Rs 7,23,000
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched in India at Rs 2.98 lakh
- NewsBMW G 310 R: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- NewsBMW G 310 GS: Three things you'll like and two you won't
- ReviewBMW G 310 GS first ride review
- ReviewBMW G 310 R first ride review
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS official accessories from BMW Motorrad India
- News2018 Honda Navi gets two new colours, priced at Rs. 44,775
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 R launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car