Ducati India opens new dealership in Ahmedabad
Ducati India has opened a new dealership in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The showroom, which also houses the service centre, is located in the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway (also known as S.G. Road). The new facility is owned and run by the Supernova Group, an Ahmedabad-based business house.
Spread over 6,000 sq feet, the showroom will display all Ducati models that are on sale in India. This includes the Monster 821, Diavel, 959 Panigale, 1299 Panigale, all Scrambler models, Multistrada 1200S and the recently launched Multistrada 1200 Enduro. The company says that the dealership is fully equipped to service all Ducati motorcycles.
Jainit Mistry, managing director, Motonova Superbikes Private Limited, says that they have been receiving quite a lot of enquiries, even before the inauguration. He added that the group has been dealing in Audi cars in Ahmedabad for over eight years, and this experience will help in serving Ducati clients too.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ravi Avalur, managing director, Ducati India said, "With the growing demand for premium motorcycles in Gujarat, Ahmedabad is key to our growth plan in India, and our partnership with Motonova Superbikes lets us deliver an unparalleled level of customer ownership experience to the motorcycling community."
This is the fifth Ducati dealership in the country, after Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Bengaluru.
Starts Rs 18,05,000
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsMaharashtra government announces tax exemption for electric vehicles
- News2018 Toyota Yaris Cross hatchback details revealed
- NewsPorsche to invest $ 7.4 billion by 2022 towards electric vehicles
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Swift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6