Ducati India opens new dealership in Ahmedabad
Ducati India has opened a new dealership in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The showroom, which also houses the service centre, is located in the Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway (also known as S.G. Road). The new facility is owned and run by the Supernova Group, an Ahmedabad-based business house.
Spread over 6,000 sq feet, the showroom will display all Ducati models that are on sale in India. This includes the Monster 821, Diavel, 959 Panigale, 1299 Panigale, all Scrambler models, Multistrada 1200S and the recently launched Multistrada 1200 Enduro. The company says that the dealership is fully equipped to service all Ducati motorcycles.
Jainit Mistry, managing director, Motonova Superbikes Private Limited, says that they have been receiving quite a lot of enquiries, even before the inauguration. He added that the group has been dealing in Audi cars in Ahmedabad for over eight years, and this experience will help in serving Ducati clients too.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ravi Avalur, managing director, Ducati India said, "With the growing demand for premium motorcycles in Gujarat, Ahmedabad is key to our growth plan in India, and our partnership with Motonova Superbikes lets us deliver an unparalleled level of customer ownership experience to the motorcycling community."
This is the fifth Ducati dealership in the country, after Mumbai, Pune, Delhi and Bengaluru.
Starts Rs 15,38,000
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review