Ducati India to restart operations from March 18
Ducati India had announced last year that it will be making a come-back into the Indian market and this time around, all by itself. There were to be new dealerships set up as well as separate service centres. Now Ducati India has officially announced that it will start operations in the country from March 18. The company has also confirmed that there will be two dealerships initially, one in Mumbai and Gurgaon to start with. The one in Gurgaon will be the company's largest set up in Asia. Our sources say that a Bangalore dealership is also on the cards.
Ducati's initial operations will include the CBUs with CKD operations likely to be announced at a later date. Expect nearly everything from their international lineup to be present here including the Monster 795 and the Scrambler. We. An entry-level Ducati at around Rs 8 lakh should sound tempting and gettable for many. Especially for those with an inclination towards Italian superbikes.
Starts Rs 16,10,000
- NewsLive updates: BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS launch in India
- News2018 Porsche Macan SUV facelift teased during high-altitude testing
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS to be priced at Rs 2.75 lakh and Rs 3.4 lakh in India respectively
- Features2018 Yamaha YZF-R15: Four things you'll love and two things that you won't
- NewsBest deals on car tyres right now
- NewsAudi Q3 and Audi Q7 SUVs launched in new 'Design Edition' trims
- NewsDiscounts of up to 50 per cent on motorcycle tyres in India
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 R
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 BMW G 310 GS
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh