Ducati India to restart operations from March 18
Ducati India had announced last year that it will be making a come-back into the Indian market and this time around, all by itself. There were to be new dealerships set up as well as separate service centres. Now Ducati India has officially announced that it will start operations in the country from March 18. The company has also confirmed that there will be two dealerships initially, one in Mumbai and Gurgaon to start with. The one in Gurgaon will be the company's largest set up in Asia. Our sources say that a Bangalore dealership is also on the cards.
Ducati's initial operations will include the CBUs with CKD operations likely to be announced at a later date. Expect nearly everything from their international lineup to be present here including the Monster 795 and the Scrambler. We. An entry-level Ducati at around Rs 8 lakh should sound tempting and gettable for many. Especially for those with an inclination towards Italian superbikes.
Starts Rs 19,73,000
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Sports EV concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: Tata Tigor and Tiago JTP showcased at 2018 Auto Expo
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Tamo Racemo showcased, image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10