Ducati India to restart operations from March 18
Ducati India had announced last year that it will be making a come-back into the Indian market and this time around, all by itself. There were to be new dealerships set up as well as separate service centres. Now Ducati India has officially announced that it will start operations in the country from March 18. The company has also confirmed that there will be two dealerships initially, one in Mumbai and Gurgaon to start with. The one in Gurgaon will be the company's largest set up in Asia. Our sources say that a Bangalore dealership is also on the cards.
Ducati's initial operations will include the CBUs with CKD operations likely to be announced at a later date. Expect nearly everything from their international lineup to be present here including the Monster 795 and the Scrambler. We. An entry-level Ducati at around Rs 8 lakh should sound tempting and gettable for many. Especially for those with an inclination towards Italian superbikes.
Starts Rs 16,15,000
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC