Ducati introduces the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
Ducati has taken the wraps off the new, 2017 Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro, a new variant of the off-road biased Multistrada 1200 Enduro. The Pro variant gets a more off-road focused kit which are said to enhance the off road ability of what essentially is a pretty capable machine.
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro gets a new sand coloured front end and tank cover with a rough finish. The seats are also sport a dual tone, sand and black finish. The black colour is also seen on the rear subframe as well as on the clutch and alternator covers on the engine.
Other off-road mods include Ducati Performance bull bars by Touratech with LED aux lights and a low screen which allows for a better view of what lies ahead, during standing-on-the-pegs kind of riding.
The new Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro also gets new Pirelli Scorpion Rally off-road tyres, which are also said to offer good grip while riding on tarmac. The rim size, 19-inch front and 17-inch rear , is identical to the ones on the Mutistrada 1200 Enduro
Besides these changes the 1200 Enduro Pro uses the same frame as well as the liquid-cooled, 1198.4cc, Testastretta DVT, L-twin motor that puts out 160PS and 136Nm. The Enduro 1200 Pro also gets a sweet, Termignoni exhaust.
The bike features four riding modes- Enduro, Touring, Sport and Urban. The Pro variant also gets the entire suite of electronics such as cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL) and the space age, Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system. In addition, Electronic Speed control and the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) are standard fitment.
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live