Ducati introduces the new Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro
Ducati has taken the wraps off the new, 2017 Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro, a new variant of the off-road biased Multistrada 1200 Enduro. The Pro variant gets a more off-road focused kit which are said to enhance the off road ability of what essentially is a pretty capable machine.
The Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro gets a new sand coloured front end and tank cover with a rough finish. The seats are also sport a dual tone, sand and black finish. The black colour is also seen on the rear subframe as well as on the clutch and alternator covers on the engine.
Other off-road mods include Ducati Performance bull bars by Touratech with LED aux lights and a low screen which allows for a better view of what lies ahead, during standing-on-the-pegs kind of riding.
The new Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro Pro also gets new Pirelli Scorpion Rally off-road tyres, which are also said to offer good grip while riding on tarmac. The rim size, 19-inch front and 17-inch rear , is identical to the ones on the Mutistrada 1200 Enduro
Besides these changes the 1200 Enduro Pro uses the same frame as well as the liquid-cooled, 1198.4cc, Testastretta DVT, L-twin motor that puts out 160PS and 136Nm. The Enduro 1200 Pro also gets a sweet, Termignoni exhaust.
The bike features four riding modes- Enduro, Touring, Sport and Urban. The Pro variant also gets the entire suite of electronics such as cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC), Ducati Cornering Lights (DCL) and the space age, Ducati Skyhook Suspension (DSS) Evolution system. In addition, Electronic Speed control and the Ducati Multimedia System (DMS) are standard fitment.
Starts Rs 15,38,000
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018