Ducati launches extended warranty program in India
Ducati India has launched Ever Red, its extended warranty program in India in partnership with Corporate Warranties India Pvt Ltd. The program allows new buyers or current owners whose motorcycles are within warranty to extend their warranties by an additional 24 months with no mileage restrictions. Current owners who have bought their Ducatis after March 2015 (with expired warranty) are also eligible for the program, provided they enroll before June 30, 2018. Interestingly, the extended warranty will be valid till its actual expiry date even if the motorcycle is sold by the owner to someone else as the coverage is transferable.
The Ducati Ever Red program offers an extended warranty for 24 months with no mileage restrictions and will be valid even if the motorcycle is sold to someone else
The extended warranty is applicable to the entire range including the Ducati Scrambler, Ducati Monster 797 and 1200, Ducati Hypermotard 939, Ducati Supersport and Supersport S, Ducati 959 Panigale, Ducati Panigale V4, Ducati Multistrada 950, Multistrada 1200, Multistrada 1200 S, Multistrada 1200 Enduro, Ducati Diavel and Ducati XDiavel. Prices begin from Rs 22,000 for the Ducati Scrambler. The extended warranty program underline Ducati India's commitment to improving after sales service experience for its customers in India.
Starts Rs 16,10,000
Starts Rs 11,12,000
Starts Rs 8,03,000
Starts Rs 15,38,000
Starts Rs 12,80,000
Starts Rs 14,53,000
Starts Rs 7,23,000
Starts Rs 16,48,000
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show