Ducati launches the Diavel Diesel special edition in India at Rs 19.92 lakh
The Ducati Diavel Diesel edition was unveiled at the Milan Mens's Fashion Week, 2017 and is available to be purchased in India on special order. The bike is priced at Rs 19.92 lakhs, ex-showroom, Delhi. The Diavel Diesel edition is a result of the Ducati Design Center collaborating with Andrea Rosso, the creative director of Diesel Licensing. The Diavel in this avatar looks rawer than ever before and has a few exquisite touches to it. This seems like the perfect motorcycle for those looking at something with raw appeal, and this one seems to have truckloads of it.
The Diavel Diesel, according to Ducati was inspired by the energetic dynamism of a post-apocalyptic future. Well, if you are getting images in you mind of a certain movie named Mad Max or maybe even Death Race, you wouldn't be too far off. The Diavel features a body design with exposed welds and riveting on the tank panels, the flyscreen above the headlamp and even the rear panels. The engine and exhaust feature a matte-black paint finish with the exhaust tips finished in chrome. The seat is made of pure leather, and the restyled air intake up front prominently displays Diesel badging. All of this combined together makes the Diavel Diesel look sinister from every aspect.Even the number of models which will be produced is sinister 666, the number of the beast?
Ducati and Diesel had collaborated previously too, when they had together designed a Ducati Monster Diesel edition. Additionally, Diesel will be presenting a capsule apparel collection of Jogg Jeans, leather jackets and t-shirts reflecting the DNA and roots shared by Ducati and Diesel.
The Diavel has had a great run in India with it selling in decent numbers, and Ducati will start deliveries for the Diesel edition in India, in August this year.
Starts Rs 16,10,000
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 India first ride review
- NewsToyota Corolla Sedan teased ahead of November 16 global debut
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 launching today! What to expect?
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga bookings open ahead of November 21 launch
- NewsFord Bronco SUV leaked ahead of 2020 launch
- News2018 LA Motor Show: Hyundai Palisade three-row SUV leaked ahead of official reveal
- FeaturesOsian's auction of a collection of automobile memorabilia from the pricely state of Bhavnagar